Author Topic: Inside Titanic's Catastrophic Breakup - An Analysis by Oceanliner Designs ~ Video  (Read 617 times)

Online corbe

Inside Titanic's Catastrophic Breakup - An Analysis by Oceanliner Designs

Titanic
Encyclopedia Britannica
Titanic, in full Royal Mail Ship (RMS) Titanic, British luxury passenger liner that sank on April 14–15, 1912, during its maiden voyage, en route to New York City from Southampton, England, killing about 1,500 (see Researcher's Note: Titanic) passengers and ship personnel. One of the most famous tragedies in modern history, it inspired numerous stories, several films, and a musical and has been the subject of much scholarship and scientific speculation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRyQhZg4gfM

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

This morning (2:27AM) 112 years ago the RMS Titanic sank in the North Atlantic.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
In honor, I’d sure like to watch “Titanic”. But husband will refuse as he’s certain it’s a stupid girl movie.
I simply like the entire soundtrack.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online cato potatoe

Titanic will always haunt us because it was so avoidable.  When you consider the conditions of that night, you must conclude that the company was criminally negligent.  Numerous ice warnings came through the Marconi wireless ... in fact, the ship having missed the initial iceberg would have run into a solid ice field and possibly an even taller iceberg.  The sky was extremely dark even with the starlight.  The lookouts could not see the horizon due to the fata morgana "haze."  Seems any reasonable person would not have driven the world's most expensive luxury boat through such a region at full speed. 

Online rustynail

I like the theory that it was sunk on purpose because certain passengers were against the planned U.S. political changes.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
In honor, I’d sure like to watch “Titanic”. But husband will refuse as he’s certain it’s a stupid girl movie.

It's a chick flick.  He right.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online roamer_1

He's right. It's a chick flick... A woman worth her salt could probably get me to watch it again... with the promise of something improper going on after the show... And it would have to be pretty improper.  :whistle: :laugh:

Online roamer_1

It's a chick flick.  He right.

HA! GMTA  :beer:

Offline berdie

Wellll...I have to agree. But it's a chick flick with awesome special effects!

Online mountaineer

CNN Original Series will debut a new installment of the long running HLN Original Series How It Really Happened with Jesse L. Martin. Hosted by Jesse L. Martin, the series launches with a special two-hour episode investigating both the Titanic shipwreck of 1912 and the more recent underwater voyage to its ruins that cost even more human lives in “Titanic” on Sunday, April 28 at 9pm ET/PT on CNN. The series will regularly air on Sundays at 9pm ET/PT on CNN.
More at CNN
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline berdie

From what I recall, there were 3 compartments in the bowels of the Titanic. If only one was intact and had not made contact with the iceberg, the ship would have stayed afloat longer and possibly not sunk. :shrug: