Author Topic: Californians are buying up guns after Border Patrol starts dumping thousands of migrants on streets  (Read 132 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Californians are buying up guns after Border Patrol starts dumping thousands of migrants on streets
By Social Links forJennie Taer
Published April 15, 2024, 9:32 a.m. ET
EL CAJON, California — Customers packed Cory Gautereaux’s small gun store northeast of San Diego on a recent Friday afternoon.

Many of the people buying pistols at Firearms Unlimited California said they were concerned about the massive number of migrants being released onto the local streets after the area became a hub for the crisis at the border — which is just 25 miles from El Cajon, a Southern California suburb of 105,000 people.

“My wife and I have had home defense guns for many years. Recently, though, with all the stuff that’s happening south of the border and all the people coming over, my concerns have broadened,” said Keith Carnevale, one of the shop’s customers, who’s armed his entire family.

“I don’t think it’s just the people that are coming over to try to find work, I think we have a lot of hostile people that are coming over with ill will, ill intent that will potentially cause chaos.”

https://nypost.com/2024/04/15/us-news/californians-arming-themselves-over-border-issue/
« Last Edit: April 15, 2024, 03:25:55 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson