Author Topic: Shock Video: Cops Surrounded by Howling Mob While Arresting Violent Illegals at New York ‘Migrant Ho  (Read 112 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Border Hawk
Apr 13, 2024
Shock Video: Cops Surrounded by Howling Mob While Arresting Violent Illegals at New York ‘Migrant Hotel’

Officers called to a ‘migrant hotel’ in New York were surrounded by an aggressive mob of illegal aliens who tried to prevent the arrest of a violent man there, according to reports.

The shocking incident unfolded on Tuesday afternoon in Yonkers, a suburb of New York City.

Employees at a Ramada Inn currently being used to house illegal aliens called the Yonkers Police Department (YPD) regarding an out-of-control ‘guest’ wreaking havoc in the lobby.

“The guy is over here unruly,” a hotel staffer said during a 911 call reviewed by the New York Post.

“He’s being very violent with everybody. He’s throwing stuff at everybody. We need somebody here right away.”

https://borderhawk.blog/shock-video-cops-surrounded-by-howling-mob-while-arresting-violent-illegals-at-new-york-migrant-hotel/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson