Author Topic: Biden Posts Embarrassing Video of Scripted, Edited Call With Troops on Iran, the Internet Responds  (Read 143 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Posts Embarrassing Video of Scripted, Edited Call With Troops on Iran, the Internet Responds
By Nick Arama | 8:45 AM on April 15, 2024

As we reported, while Joe Biden released a written statement on the attack by Iran on Israel with more than 200 missiles and drones, he hadn't made an official public statement on it before now.

A lot has come out that is concerning about it, including the reports that Biden had a heads up from Iran that it was coming that he went on vacation anyway and also told them to act "within certain limits." They used slow-moving drones so that Israel and the U.S. could respond and interdict most of the attack. So it sounds like it was basically a show and a collaboration with Iran. Then Biden reportedly intervened to stop Israel from responding.

No wonder he didn't want to make a public statement. If he had to take questions or go on the record on this, that would be something to see. He will have to eventually.

But he did post a video of himself supposedly calling the American military, which helped in interdicting the missiles and drones and praising them. I don't know who told him that he looks good here.

https://twitter.com/POTUS/status/1779649726922551565

"I spoke with members of the 494th and 335th Fighter Squadrons today to commend them for their exceptional airmanship and skill in defending Israel from an unprecedented aerial attack by Iran. These brave servicemembers (sic) make us all proud," Biden (or the intern who posts from the account) said.

So many problems. He looks so incredibly old here, like Mr. Burns from "The Simpsons."

But he can't even make just these simple comments to the troops without reading from his notes. He's just reading off a script, even to praise the troops. How embarrassing is this?

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/04/15/biden-call-with-military-n2172773
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
Yes, Biden DID Approve Iran's Attack

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2024/04/15/yes-biden-did-approve-irans-attack-n3786516

Joe Biden's administration gave Iran the go-ahead to strike at Israel.

Here's the $64,000 question: was it wise for Biden to do so, or was it a betrayal of Israel?

By Saturday evening, I had begun to suspect that the Iranian attack on Israel wasn't just coordinated with Hezbollah, which launched its rocket attacks on the Jewish state, but also with Iraq, Turkey, Jordan, Lebanon, and...the United States. Probably, the other Gulf states were also given a heads-up before Iran officially announced their retaliatory strike against Israel.

Now, I am not the sharpest tool in the shed, but there were lots of indications that this was not an Iranian attack designed to blindside Israel and start a full-scale conflict, but rather a face-saving move to demonstrate that Iran will not sit idly by as Israel kills off its senior military officials on what amounts to Iranian territory.

Striking a consulate is, technically, attacking the sovereign territory of a nation.

As you recall, Israel bombed the Iranian consulate in Damascus on April 1st, killing Mohammad Reza Zahedi, a top commander in the Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC), and six others. Iran was not going to let this go without retaliation, and everybody knew that, including Israel.

As I followed the very slow-moving news Saturday evening, I realized that Iran was essentially putting a searchlight on its drones and cruise missiles and that it would be no surprise at all that they would all be shot down. Further, Iran quickly called the strike a conclusion to the dispute and said they had no interest in further hostilities.

It was all for show.

(snip)

Ironically, this puts me in a weird place: I think Biden is one of the worst foreign policy presidents since World War II, that his Iran policies are about as stupid as they could be, abhor his vacillation on Israel, and still think that they played this case right.

I expect that I will take some hits for admitting this; as a strong supporter of Israel and the war in Gaza, I am very sensitive to what appear to be betrayals of our ally.

But to me, this appeared to be kabuki theater by all the actors, carefully coordinated to help everybody save face. It is a big win for Israel, assuming nothing more happens.

EXCERPT
« Last Edit: April 15, 2024, 02:16:56 pm by Timber Rattler »
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus