Author Topic: Breaking: Knife Attack at Christ The Good Shepherd Church Caught on Livestream – First Photo of Atta  (Read 455 times)

Online American Girl

Offline mountaineer

On the heels of this shopping center stabbing in Australia, this:
Sydney church stabbing: Disturbing moment bishop is attacked on live stream in sick spree
Story by Matthew Dooley
April 15, 2024
Daily Express via MSN News

A horrific video has emerged showing a knifeman attacking a bishop and several worshipers at a church in Sydney, Australia.

Bishop Mari Emmanuel was preaching at The Good Shepherd Church in Wakeley when the assailant walked to the altar and stabbed him several times.

The harrowing incident was captured on the church's YouTube livestream, which shows the bishop looking up in shock before the attacker brought his knife down several times on his face and head. ...
A mob of people are rioting outside the church where a bishop was just stabbed in Australia. The mob is demanding that police release the suspect to them. It's not clear to me whether they want to impart some justice to him, or let him go. Also not sure at this point whether this is another "religion of peace" incident.

https://twitter.com/PeterSweden7/status/1779844618869264847
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Offline mountaineer

Libs of TikTok
@libsoftiktok
Bishop Mar Mari Emmanuel was stabbed multiple times in Sydney by a suspected Islamic extremist who reportedly shouted “Allahu Akbar” as he was tackled to the ground.
8:45 AM · Apr 15, 2024

Offline mountaineer

Chaya Raichik
@ChayaRaichik10
Why is Australia trying to remove all evidence of the stabbing of a bishop by an Islamic extremist?

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1780157069414543704

Offline mountaineer

Oli London
@OliLondonTV
Sydney church stabbed who screamed “Allahu Akbar” as he stabbed a priest charged with Terrorism offences.

The 16 year old boy has been charged with ‘committing a terrorist act’ and has been denied bail.

New South Wales Police issued a statement saying he has been “charged with committing a terrorist act under section 101.1 Criminal Code Act (Commonwealth) 1995, an offence which carries a maximum penalty of imprisonment for life.”

The attacker, who spoke Arabic, attacked Bishop Mar Mari Emmanuel, 55, while he was delivering sermon in front of parishioners at Christ The Good Shepherd Church in Sydney.

The incident then sparked a riot, with 2,000 angry locals gathering outside demanding the assailant be brought outside to face justice.

Source: Daily Mail
7:59 AM · Apr 18, 2024

Offline LMAO

I guess diversity isn’t strength after all
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

Libs of TikTok
@libsoftiktok
Bishop Mar Mari Emmanuel was stabbed multiple times in Sydney by a suspected Islamic extremist who reportedly shouted “Allahu Akbar” as he was tackled to the ground.
8:45 AM · Apr 15, 2024

Look at that smile

He stabbed an infidel. Therefore, he’s earned his place in Paradise
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online libertybele

Australia needs its guns back...

The former adorable and safe place,
now a dangerous violent diversity dump to avoid.

https://redstatenation.com/breaking-knife-attack-at-christ-the-good-shepherd-church-caught-on-livestream-first-photo-of-attacker-will-infuriate-you/

Yes they need their guns back and we must NEVER give up ours! 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.