Author Topic: Arizona rancher says he packs heat just to walk around property amid migrant surge  (Read 364 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Arizona rancher says he packs heat just to walk around property amid migrant surge

Sasabe, Ariz., rancher Jim Chilton tells 'The Ingraham Angle' he hasn't seen Border Patrol in months; catalogued 3,050 images of illegal immigrants on 'The Ingraham Angle.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/arizona-rancher-says-he-packs-heat-just-to-walk-around-property-amid-migrant-surge/vi-BB1lqhBf?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=a16af753770d4093b315512e287e3aed&ei=53
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Packing heat in that part of the state while walking the property is prudent, even if there were no illegal immigrants.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online roamer_1

Packing heat in that part of the state while walking the property is prudent, even if there were no illegal immigrants.

What dumass AIN'T 'packing heat' on the trail? I've ALWAYS got a pistol and a lever gun out on the trail, and it sure as hell ain't for warding off wayward canucks.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
What dumass AIN'T 'packing heat' on the trail? I've ALWAYS got a pistol and a lever gun out on the trail, and it sure as hell ain't for warding off wayward canucks.

Mostly for 4 legged varmints, right?    :shrug:

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online roamer_1

Mostly for 4 legged varmints, right?    :shrug:

Doesn't matter. 4 legged, 2 legged (includes Sasquatch). I have only had to use em a handful of times. Trouble is unexpected. But when it comes, out there the po-po ain't gonna show up until you're poop.

You have to be an idiot to step off the curb without guns.