Author Topic: Sen. John Fetterman says Biden should not rule out US involvement in an Israeli campaign against Ira  (Read 142 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Sen. John Fetterman says Biden should not rule out US involvement in an Israeli campaign against Iran
By Hanna Panreck, Fox News   
Published April 14, 2024, 2:37 p.m. ET

Sen. John Fetterman, D-Pa., said he didn’t agree with President Biden on his stance that the U.S. wouldn’t join in an offensive operation against Iran during an interview on Sunday, saying he would never “capitulate to the fringe” of his party.

CNN host Jake Tapper asked Fetterman to respond to reports that Biden told Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu that the U.S. wouldn’t participate in any offensive operations against Iran during a conversation on Saturday.

“Do you think that’s the right call or should direct U.S. military action, as some of your colleagues in the Senate are suggesting, should that be on the table?” he asked.

“I don’t agree with that, I just think we should follow and have Israel’s back in the situation. I don’t agree with the president. That doesn’t change anything that he‘s a fantastic president. I‘m proud to stand with him and campaign for him and vote for him,” he responded.

more
https://nypost.com/2024/04/14/us-news/why-sen-john-fetterman-doesnt-agree-with-bidensapproach-to-iran/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34