Author Topic: Live Thread: Trump's hush money trial begins in NYC  (Read 71300 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Live Thread: Trump's hush money trial begins in NYC
« Reply #725 on: May 07, 2024, 08:42:15 pm »
NY v. Trump: Mayor Adams says Rikers Island is 'prepared' if Trump is sentenced to jail
'Prepared for whatever comes on Rikers Island,' Mayor Adams said
By Emma Colton Fox News
Published May 7, 2024 1:29pm EDT

New York City's Rikers Island is prepared if former President Donald Trump is ordered to serve time in jail amid his unprecedented trial in Manhattan, Mayor Eric Adams said Tuesday.

"Our amazing commissioner … is prepared for whatever comes on Rikers Island," Adams told the media Tuesday when asked if Rikers, New York City's largest prison, is prepared if Trump is ordered to jail for violating a gag order imposed during the trial.

"I'm pretty sure [the Department of Corrections commissioner] would be prepared to manage and deal with the situation. As you see what's happening with Harvey Weinstein, we have to just you know, in this business, particularly around law enforcement, we have to adjust whatever comes our way," he continued. 

"We don't want to deal with a hypothetical, but they're professionals that will be ready."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mayor-adams-says-rikers-island-prepared-trump-sentenced-jail
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

« Reply #726 on: May 07, 2024, 08:43:01 pm »
It does  not take a body language expert to know Melania and Trump have not touched each other in years. White house staff said they slept in separate beds.

It is not even a secret anymore that Melania has a alleged relationship with Hank Siemers, head of security at Tiffany's for years now. He moved into an apt in the Trump Tower  Donald knows about him and does not care. His marriage to Melania is one of convenience.

One day I expect many more women will come out of the woodwork that had sexual relations with Trump..or maybe not. Would you want to let it be known you had sex with Trump and become another Lewinski joke?

??? What does Trump's relationship with his wife have to do with anything????  So they sleep in different beds?  Many happy couples to do for various reasons.

???? First I've heard of Melania having an affair and again what does that have to do with this case???

« Last Edit: May 07, 2024, 08:55:40 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online corbe

« Reply #727 on: May 07, 2024, 08:43:54 pm »
   Slept with over 50 'just a different hairdos' (I loved em, everyone) and caught a few STD's but what separates me from Trump is I'm willing to admit it and I'm not conning anyone to vote for me for 'Christian of the Year'.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2024, 08:51:02 pm by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online DB

« Reply #728 on: May 07, 2024, 08:44:10 pm »
Law debasement, not law enforcement...

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #729 on: May 07, 2024, 08:48:37 pm »
And over 20 minutes later has failed to provide one singular citation to his claims.  I've already toasted him on climate change and ECON matters.   Anyone else want a turn?

And I asked. I think you did too.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #730 on: May 07, 2024, 08:51:40 pm »
And I asked. I think you did too.

He defaulted to the old google it bulls__.  I took the bait, but found that none of the sources were credible or believable.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online corbe

« Reply #731 on: May 07, 2024, 08:53:57 pm »
   She aint that stupid.  That would void her Prenup with Trump.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #732 on: May 07, 2024, 08:55:40 pm »

And if true, you'd know the likes of MSNBC, CNN, and CBS would have ran with it years ago.   Banddag's a major troll.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #733 on: May 07, 2024, 09:00:07 pm »
   Slept with over 50 'just a different hairdos' (I loved em, everyone) and caught a few STD's but what separates me from Trump is I'm willing to admit it and I'm not conning anyone to vote for me for 'Christian of the Year'.

The only STD I ever caught was when I was in the army. 

I was 18 years old and went off base for the first time. And it was payday

A very volatile  cocktail

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

« Reply #734 on: May 07, 2024, 09:00:29 pm »

Right
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online libertybele

« Reply #735 on: May 07, 2024, 09:03:38 pm »

Google "Hank Siemers Melania"   Lots of links and sources-allegations and rumors of course.

Here is one from  2016. Many are from  2016/2017

Melania Trump will make a great First Lady. | Page 168

Politics.ie
https://politics.ie › Regional Discussion › US Politics
Feb 29, 2016 — Melania Trump is rumored to be having a longtime affair with Trump Tower employee Hank Siemers. www.google.com.

@banddag again -- what does any of what you are claiming have to do with this case???? 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #736 on: May 07, 2024, 09:19:05 pm »
@banddag again -- what does any of what you are claiming have to do with this case????

I'm still trying to figure out what the Prosecution witnesses have to do with this case.  I am not seeing a reason to call Clifford in the first place other than to insert salacious accusations into this trial.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online DB

« Reply #737 on: May 07, 2024, 09:43:47 pm »
I'm still trying to figure out what the Prosecution witnesses have to do with this case.  I am not seeing a reason to call Clifford in the first place other than to insert salacious accusations into this trial.

http://youtu.be/fwgJgTL5JmE

Offline rustynail

« Reply #738 on: May 07, 2024, 09:45:39 pm »
A judge in Florida who is overseeing the DOJ’s criminal prosecution of Trump in their classified documents case has just dealt a huge blow to Biden’s corrupt Justice Department.

Judge Aileen Cannon has just postponed Trump’s trial indefinitely. The trial was supposed to start later this month.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #739 on: May 07, 2024, 10:06:24 pm »
A judge in Florida who is overseeing the DOJ’s criminal prosecution of Trump in their classified documents case has just dealt a huge blow to Biden’s corrupt Justice Department.

Judge Aileen Cannon has just postponed Trump’s trial indefinitely. The trial was supposed to start later this month.

Saw that report too, but I think it appears only to be a postponement because of conflict with other trials.  That's at least what I thought I heard.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #740 on: May 07, 2024, 10:14:09 pm »
Law debasement, not law enforcement...

:yowsa: Absolutely!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mountaineer

« Reply #741 on: May 07, 2024, 10:36:12 pm »
The prosecutor who questioned Stormy Daniels in court today donated $500 to Joe Biden in 2020, as well as $900 to ActBlue.

You can add that conflict of interest to the other prosecutor who was #3 at Biden’s DOJ and worked for the DNC, the judge who also donated to Biden, and the judge’s daughter raising millions of dollars for Democrats off the indictment.

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1787973175206150159
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online corbe

« Reply #742 on: May 07, 2024, 10:41:28 pm »
   Brief(er) Musical interlude:

Frank Zappa ... I'm the Slime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-sREpqDiUo

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #743 on: May 07, 2024, 11:20:02 pm »
Saw that report too, but I think it appears only to be a postponement because of conflict with other trials.  That's at least what I thought I heard.

This is the case where Smith just admitted the evidence was mishandled and tainted, and where the Judge un-redacted a bunch of stuff in the past couple of weeks.  Smith is flailing on this one, all of a sudden. 
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #744 on: May 07, 2024, 11:24:11 pm »

"That's right folks, don't touch that dial!"
I will NOT comply.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #745 on: May 08, 2024, 01:12:13 am »

Perfect!

I'm the tool of the government
And industry too
For I am destined to rule
And regulate you
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online corbe

« Reply #746 on: May 08, 2024, 01:19:27 am »
  In Before the Nightly Truth Social Dump.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #747 on: May 08, 2024, 03:58:42 am »
Why every person needs to do research from all sides, left, middle and right.  Never believe anything from the far left or far right without doing your own research .  Both sides  mislead and misinform and leave out pertinent information.

If a person only receives their info from the far left or far right they eventually become misinformed.

So where is your research?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #748 on: May 08, 2024, 04:54:36 am »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #749 on: May 08, 2024, 05:15:13 am »
Greg Jarrett on Stormy Daniels' Testimony: "She self-destructed... None of what she had to say was relevant to any of the charges against Donald Trump... Prosecutors put her on the stand to vilify Trump with a salacious story, irrelevant, highly prejudicial, probative of nothing and that is the legal standard that makes her testimony inadmissible and any fair judge would not have allowed it" (Video)

https://twitter.com/alx/status/1788059772513619972