Author Topic: Live Thread: Trump's hush money trial begins in NYC  (Read 70840 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Live Thread: Trump's hush money trial begins in NYC
« Reply #676 on: May 07, 2024, 07:37:44 pm »
That's a two way street. Didn't Trump try to destroy her over her trying to get out of the NDA "for her story"? Trump has a long trail of wreckage of people he's destroyed via lies. If she was telling the truth and Trump was calling her a liar, who holds the higher moral ground?

Now, I'm not suggesting that this farce of a trial involves any actual crime on Trump's part. It is setting a terrible legal precedence.

On that point I fully agree! Everyone involved with the prosecution of this should be disbarred with prejudice!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DB

« Reply #677 on: May 07, 2024, 07:38:07 pm »
LOL! You can't make this stuff up!

To my knowledge that case was only about the NDA being valid or not, not the contents of it or if she was telling the truth or not. It was simply confirmed to be a binding NDA.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #678 on: May 07, 2024, 07:38:16 pm »
What started out as a Kangaroo Court has turned into a farce of a 3-ring circus. 

The judical entities in NY have set back jurisprudence a 1000 years. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #679 on: May 07, 2024, 07:38:57 pm »
Greta Van Susteren
@greta
·
1h
The judge thinks he can “fix” the outrageous prejudicial testimony elicited by the prosecutor from Story Daniels w/limiting instruction to the jury..ah..Juries can not UNHEAR what they just heard just because judge tells them to
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #680 on: May 07, 2024, 07:39:54 pm »
Isn't that like saying "some people say Cruz's father killed Kennedy"? He's saying it but not saying it...

That's what the judge just did.

It's wrong period.

Which is what I've been shouting here for a LONG time!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #681 on: May 07, 2024, 07:41:18 pm »
MOL
14:19
Stormy Daniels is up for a fight

From Rob Crilly, Senior Political Reporter inside court:

The cross examination is riveting stuff.

Susan Necheles opened up by asking Stormy Daniels whether she had rehearsed for this moment with prosecution lawyers.

Daniels did not like that line of questioning and bristled.

She sat up straight, jutting her jaw to one side in defiant fashion, as she tried to hit the questions straight back at the questioner.

That set the tone for an increasingly bad tempered encounter as the defense tries to make out that she is a money-grabbing chancer.
Support the USO

Online banddag

« Reply #682 on: May 07, 2024, 07:43:23 pm »
It does  not take a body language expert to know Melania and Trump have not touched each other in years. White house staff said they slept in separate beds.

It is not even a secret anymore that Melania has a alleged relationship with Hank Siemers, head of security at Tiffany's for years now. He moved into an apt in the Trump Tower  Donald knows about him and does not care. His marriage to Melania is one of convenience.

One day I expect many more women will come out of the woodwork that had sexual relations with Trump..or maybe not. Would you want to let it be known you had sex with Trump and become another Lewinski joke?
« Last Edit: May 07, 2024, 08:38:26 pm by banddag »

Offline DB

« Reply #683 on: May 07, 2024, 07:43:57 pm »
Which is what I've been shouting here for a LONG time!

I can't bring myself to support anyone who does that no matter the cause. The ends do not justify the means.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #684 on: May 07, 2024, 07:46:16 pm »
I can't bring myself to support anyone who does that no matter the cause. The ends do not justify the means.

If they can do it to Trump they can do it to ANYONE!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #685 on: May 07, 2024, 07:46:55 pm »
It does  not take a body language expert to know Melania and Trump have not touched each other in years. White house staff said they slept in separate beds.

It is not even a secret anymore that Melania has a relationship with Hank Siemers, head of security at Tiffany's for years now. He moved into an apt in the Trump Tower 3-4 year ago. Donald knows about him and does not care. His marriage to Melania is one of convenience.

One day I expect many more women will come out of the woodwork that had sexual relations with Trump..or maybe not. Would you want to let it be known you had sex with Trump and become another Lewinski joke?

And Biden likely showered and slept with his daughter, but your prefer to bring this up? (Which none of this I had heard) I was about 90% sure you were a troll.  Now I am at a 100.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #686 on: May 07, 2024, 07:48:13 pm »

Can?

More like will, and they will systematically and methodically do it.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #687 on: May 07, 2024, 07:48:27 pm »

It is not even a secret anymore that Melania has a relationship with Hank Siemers, head of security at Tiffany's for years now. He moved into an apt in the Trump Tower 3-4 year ago. Donald knows about him and does not care. His marriage to Melania is one of convenience.

It's none of your business troll!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DB

« Reply #688 on: May 07, 2024, 07:49:12 pm »

And they will if there isn't some serious consequences for them doing it. But who is going to hold them accountable?

We've reached the point in this country that the ends justify the means. Once a majority believe that, there's no going back.

I'll add, Trump clearly believes the ends justify the means. He's shown that repeatedly.

So now both parties are going down that path. It's a path to ruin.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2024, 07:53:35 pm by DB »

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #689 on: May 07, 2024, 07:50:18 pm »
Can?

More like will, and they will systematically and methodically do it.

That's surely the history! Trump is far from the first and, as I said before, it's wrong period!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #690 on: May 07, 2024, 07:51:02 pm »
a minute ago
Testy Trump lawyer grills Stormy Daniels during heated cross-examination
By Ben Kochman

Trump's lawyer Susan Necheles has taken a combative approach to questioning Stormy Daniels during the afternoon's cross-examination.

“You have been making money by claiming you had sex with Donald Trump for more than a decade, right?" Necheles said at one point.

"I have been making money by telling my story,” Daniels shot back.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #691 on: May 07, 2024, 07:51:26 pm »
MOL

14:49
Stormy Daniels grilled over making money off her story about Donald Trump

Trump defense attorney Susan Necheles is pressing Stormy Daniels over making money off telling her story about Donald Trump.

Necheles asks while refusing to pay Trump, Daniels has been making money off the claim she had sex with Trump?

Daniels responds if she's talking about the book 'yes.'

Necheles asks if she's been doing for more than a decade?

Daniels says she has not been paid for interviews in the United States.

When asked if she has been making money by claiming to have had sex with Trump, Daniels counters she has been making money 'by telling my story.'

Necheles asks if Daniels made a lot of money off the story she had sex with Trump.

‘It has also cost me a lot of money,’ Daniels says.
Support the USO

Offline corbe

« Reply #692 on: May 07, 2024, 07:51:30 pm »
   Trump appointed FBI Director Wray will get right on it.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online banddag

« Reply #693 on: May 07, 2024, 08:03:18 pm »
(Which none of this I had heard)

Why every person needs to do research from all sides, left, middle and right.  Never believe anything from the far left or far right without doing your own research .  Both sides  mislead and misinform and leave out pertinent information.

If a person only receives their info from the far left or far right they eventually become misinformed.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2024, 08:04:05 pm by banddag »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #694 on: May 07, 2024, 08:08:37 pm »
15:01
Court is taking a short break

Stormy Daniels cross-examination is paused for short break.
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

« Reply #695 on: May 07, 2024, 08:10:11 pm »
Do you have ANY proof that Trump ever slept with Stormy Daniels (or whatever her real name is) If so ,  I would love to see it.  Do you remember Roy Moore?

Yes, I remember Roy Moore.

I thought it had been proven awhile ago, that Trump did sleep with her???

Obviously not.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #696 on: May 07, 2024, 08:11:15 pm »
Why every person needs to do research from all sides, left, middle and right.  Never believe anything from the far left or far right without doing your own research .  Both sides  mislead and misinform and leave out pertinent information.

If a person only receives their info from the far left or far right they eventually become misinformed.

Sounds like you researched that claim. Do you care to share that here?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #697 on: May 07, 2024, 08:12:22 pm »

I watch and read plenty of varying POV's, and still haven't seen that.  What's your source?  du?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #698 on: May 07, 2024, 08:15:49 pm »
a few seconds ago
'Very well': Trump responds when asked how trial day is going
By Kyle Schnitzer

When asked by a pool reporter how the trial is going Tuesday, Donald Trump said "very well."

"Mr. Trump, how's it going in there?" a reporter shouted in the hallway.

The former president held his right hand to his mouth, saying, "Very well."
Support the USO

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #699 on: May 07, 2024, 08:16:22 pm »
Yes, I remember Roy Moore.

I thought it had been proven awhile ago, that Trump did sleep with her???

Obviously not.

A very dear friend of mine left TBR because she was positive Moore was guilty, despite the lack of any evidence. She fought like hell with other members for months. Makes me sad that she would not budge and left us.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: