Author Topic: Lawyers are the Washington DC Problem  (Read 123 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Lawyers are the Washington DC Problem
« on: April 14, 2024, 04:42:44 pm »
Lawyers are the Washington DC Problem
By Pamela Geller - on April 14, 2024

“Let’s kill all the lawyers.” Shakespeare

The PAC American Association for Justice Political Action Committee (AAJ PAC) is a Democratic-aligned political action committee affiliated with the left-of-center American Association for Justice (formerly the Association of Trial Lawyers of America).

I have no idea who wrote this opinion but sounds about right. Doesn’t matter what side you are on this is an interesting comment on our country today. And written by a lawyer.

As an attorney, I hesitated to forward this as it can be considered to be an indictment against my profession. But I believe there is much truth to the article below. Very thought provoking. Lawyers are adversarial and are trained to try to win at all costs. It may work in litigation but does not work well when governing our nation. Trying to win at any costs creates the polarization and hatred that now fills our country and leaves no room for common sense or legitimate debate.

https://gellerreport.com/2024/04/lawyers-are-the-washington-dc-problem.html/
« Last Edit: April 14, 2024, 04:43:44 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson