Author Topic: Rachel Maddow Is Filthy Rich And Morally Bankrupt... Derek Hunter  (Read 182 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rachel Maddow Is Filthy Rich And Morally Bankrupt
Derek Hunter

It must be nice to be Rachel Maddow, haircut aside, I mean. Being paid $30 million a year to work 1 day per week ranks up there with Bobby Bonilla Day, when the former major leaguer, who retired in 2001, get a check for more than $1 million thanks to his contract with the New York Mets. The difference is, Bonilla actually had to do something back in the day to get that deal, Maddow just had to sit on her ass and lie. Bonilla broke a sweat from effort and work, Maddow sweats from bright lights and the stress that someone watching her might decide to look up what she says for themselves. The fear of being caught has to be awful at that level. Rachel Maddow is filthy rich and morally bankrupt.

One of the original mouthpieces of the Russia hoax, this “intellectual leader” of the left has not met a conspiracy theory she has not bought into, especially the ones she pushes. If it involves Republicans, no matter who cooked it up, there’s a chance she’ll at least pay lip service to the idea on a show. 

At least, that’s how it used to be. It’s hard to be tinfoil hat central working only one day per week. One hour, actually, or really only 44 or so minutes with commercials. The illuminati never rests, and neither does Donald Trump, especially with the time difference between Florida and Moscow – those order don’t send themselves.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2024/04/14/rachel-maddow-is-filthy-rich-and-morally-bankrupt-n2637745
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

Re: Rachel Maddow Is Filthy Rich And Morally Bankrupt... Derek Hunter
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2024, 02:34:54 pm »
The difference is, Bonilla actually had to do something back in the day to get that deal, Maddow just had to sit on her ass and lie.

Spot on.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LMAO

Re: Rachel Maddow Is Filthy Rich And Morally Bankrupt... Derek Hunter
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2024, 02:45:41 pm »
Her audience doesn’t care

She’s telling them what they want to hear and that’s good enough
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy