Author Topic: The whole ‘Iran versus Israel’ attack has a strange, scripted feel to it  (Read 1033 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
April 14, 2024
The whole ‘Iran versus Israel’ attack has a strange, scripted feel to it
By Lynne Lechter

On April 2, 2024, Israel knocked off some known terrorists at the Iranian Embassy in Damascus, who helped mastermind October 7 and were planning more terrorist attacks against Israel. This was a carefully targeted strike against individuals who helped plan October 7. But, given the role the embassy played as the backdrop for the assassination, Iran’s national honor was at stake.

Iran signaled loudly that it would respond. And respond it did. However, before responding, Iran issued the equivalent of its attack plan to any news outlet that would distribute that plan. Thus, Israel was on high alert, knowing more or less the date and time a response would occur.

President Biden sent resources to the region, stating that the US stood with Israel. Having been pre-warned, Israel closed all educational operations, warned citizens to stay near shelters, and limited other aspects of daily life.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/04/the_whole_iran_versus_israel_attack_has_a_strange_scripted_feel_to_it.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
Yes!  Which is what I've been saying this morning on the threads.  The whole scenario just feels off.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The article confirms a question I have been asking:  Is Hamas still launching missiles at Israeli civilians? 

Yes, they are.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Yes!  Which is what I've been saying this morning on the threads.  The whole scenario just feels off.

It's too pat.  Military operations are never pat, there are always changes and screwups.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I questioned this attack last night..to me it feels like they let Iran have *a face-saving solution* to the Israeli bombing several weeks ago...hundreds of drones, missiles doing very little damage across Israel...... 888mouth
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

JoBama orchestrated the whole thing.   Well not Joey per say, he couldn't orchestrate a fart after a baked bean diner, but his Hamas loving staff did.   Next Joe will send money to the Iranians as a reward.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
I questioned this attack last night..to me it feels like they let Iran have *a face-saving solution* to the Israeli bombing several weeks ago...hundreds of drones, missiles doing very little damage across Israel...... 888mouth

I agree.  But that's okay.  The Iranians aren't stupid enough to want to get into an all-out war with either us or Israel, but they had to do something for domestic consumption.  So to the extent it was "scripted", that really was on their end, not ours.

It's just like when we killed that creep Suleimani.   The Iranians went nuts, then launched a very ineffective but flashy attack on Americans.  That let them claim that they got revenge, but didn't piss us off enough to escalate.  From our perspective, that's a good result.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2024, 04:25:56 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Online Right_in_Virginia

I agree.  But that's okay.  The Iranians aren't stupid enough to want to get into an all-out war with either us or Israel, but they had to do something for domestic consumption.  So to the extent it was "scripted", that really was on their end, not ours.

Both sides had to know this was scripted and agree to the script in advance ---- down to the advance notice, coordinates, and positioning of allied assets.

Offline Timber Rattler

It's too pat.  Military operations are never pat, there are always changes and screwups.

Exactly!

It's also very strange that the Iranians tipped off its "allies and neighbors" 72 hours before launch, giving Israel, the U.S and U.K., and the Jordanians just enough time to get all their early warning and fighter aircraft and ground-based anti-air defenses in precisely the right places for ALL the intercepts.  I mean, the Brits even had their warplanes flying and participating in the turkeyshoot.  Where'd they come from?

So, yeah, this thing reeks of being some sort of staged event, and as everybody knows, I generally hold most conspiracy theories in contempt.  But not in this case.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

I disagree to a point.

Unless Iran's military were communicating by carrier pigeon, there are no secrets anymore.

We spoke about this last week on another thread...it's virtually impossible to plot anything on a large scale in secrecy today.   :shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Next Joe will send money to the Iranians as a reward.
He probably has already paid them, under the table with no press.
Biden=Obama. Obama is a Shite Muslim as is his adoptive mother, Jarrett who was born in Iran.
They both support the Iranian mullahs 100% and have no problem unloading American wealth to them.
Biden has no knowledge and no control over what happens in the State Dept.
It is likely Iran could be paid billions, and Biden would never know a thing about it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Both sides had to know this was scripted and agree to the script in advance ---- down to the advance notice, coordinates, and positioning of allied assets.

Why din't you blame the Joos foremost.  As you promote the Hamas constantly.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Timber Rattler

Cross -posted from the main thread but important enough to do so....Washington approved the Iranian attack, "within certain limits."

Iran informed Turkey in advance of its operation against Israel - Turkish source

https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-796998

Iran informed Turkey in advance of its planned operation against Israel, a Turkish diplomatic source told Reuters on Sunday, adding that Washington had conveyed to Tehran via Ankara that any action it took had to be "within certain limits."

Turkey, which has denounced Israel for its campaign on Gaza, said earlier on Sunday that it did not want a further escalation of tensions in the region.

The Turkish source, speaking on condition of anonymity, said Turkish Foreign Minister Hakan Fidan had spoken to both his US and Iranian counterparts in the past week to discuss the planned Iranian operation, adding Ankara had been made aware of possible developments.

Offline Timber Rattler

More...

NEW: Joe Biden Green-Lit Iran's Attack on Israel

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2024/04/14/new-joe-biden-green-lit-irans-attack-on-israel-n2172744

In a stunning yet somehow unsurprising turn of events, evidence has now emerged that Joe Biden didn't just know about Iran's attack on Israel, but that he went so far as to green-light it through back channels.

As RedState reported, Iran launched a series of drones and ballistic missiles on Saturday at the Jewish state, with almost all of them eventually being intercepted and downed. But while Israel ponders how to retaliate, a new report includes shocking information on the leadup to the attack.

There's no way to sugarcoat that. The Biden administration told the Iranians it was acceptable to attack "within certain limits." Were those limits adhered to? That's something only the president and his handlers can answer (and never will), but given their rush to demand Israel not strike back, it would seem probable that everything went according to plan.

Offline LMAO

Cross -posted from the main thread but important enough to do so....Washington approved the Iranian attack, "within certain limits."

This sounds similar to this blast from the not so distant past

“I think what you’re going to see is that Russia will be held accountable if it invades. And it depends on what it does. It’s one thing if it’s a minor incursion and then we end up having a fight about what to do and not do, et cetera,”  Joe Biden

The guy has been consistently wrong on both foreign and domestic policy
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Right_in_Virginia

Iran’s attack seemed planned to minimize casualties while maximizing spectacle
CNN, Apr 14, 2024

Beirut, Lebanon CNN — A decades-long shadow war burst out into the open overnight as Iranian drones and missiles lit up the night sky in Israel and the occupied West Bank. Tehran’s operation was highly choreographed, apparently designed to minimize casualties while maximizing spectacle.

This was a complex mission. Over 300 drones and missiles navigated above Iran’s neighbors, including Jordan and Iraq — both with US military bases — before penetrating the airspace of Iran’s mortal enemy, Israel. Israel’s allies helped shoot down the bulk of these weapons, but couldn’t prevent what was long believed to be the Middle East’s doomsday scenario, the Islamic Republic’s first-ever attack on Israel.

Israel’s fabled Iron Dome air defense system did not disappoint Israelis, many of whom took to bunkers. Only a small handful of locations were attacked, including a military base and an area in the Negev desert, injuring a Bedouin child, while the dome fended off one of the largest drone attacks in history

Yet it was an operation that seemed designed to fail — when Iran launched its killer drones from its own territory some 1,000 miles away, it was giving Israel hours of advance notice.

The symbolism of the attack did the heavy lifting. Rather than fire from one of the neighboring countries where Iran and its non-state allies are present, this was a direct attack from Iranian territory on Israeli territory. This compromised Iran’s ability to damage Israel because it robbed the operation of the element of surprise.

The lead time meant that Israel and its regional partners could ready Israel’s defenses, and the operation amounted to little more than a terrifying fireworks display.

More: https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/14/middleeast/iran-israel-attack-drones-analysis-intl/index.html

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I disagree to a point.

Unless Iran's military were communicating by carrier pigeon, there are no secrets anymore.

We spoke about this last week on another thread...it's virtually impossible to plot anything on a large scale in secrecy today.   :shrug:
Right, instead the convoluted plot is leaked on the internet and declared a "conspiracy theory" on ABCNNBCBSetc. Hiding in plain sight.

That said, run radiological teams out to the shootdown sites and make a quick check for 'dirty' warheads.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2024, 05:16:12 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Right_in_Virginia

IDF lifts Iran-strike restrictions on gatherings a day earlier than originally planned
Times of Israel, Apr 14, 2024

Israelis sit in a coffee shop in the Israeli coastal city of Netanya, on April 14, 2024. (Photo by JACK GUEZ / AFP)