Author Topic: Joe Biden lies and lies and lies because he’s never had to pay any price By Post Editorial Board  (Read 200 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Joe Biden lies and lies and lies because he’s never had to pay any price
By Post Editorial Board   
Published April 13, 2024, 11:41 a.m. ET

Joe Biden learned his lesson long ago: Lying works — and he’s too old to un-learn it now that it doesn’t.

That’s why he fibs so often, on every imaginable subject.

Just Monday he trotted out an old fave — that he was the first in his family to go to college — at a speech in Wisconsin announcing his massive new student-debt vote-buying plan.

t’s patently untrue.

His maternal grandfather Ambrose Finnegan attended Santa Clara University, his own dad spent a year at Johns Hopkins, and the prez has previously admitted it’s bunk.

He got called out for it during his first presidential run, nearly four decades ago (that’s the campaign that collapsed after he falsely claimed to descend from a long line of coal miners).

Yet he pathologically retold the lie in a speech announcing a multibillion-dollar giveaway to blue voters, when he had literally zero need to sell the concept with “I’m a working stiff from Scranton” kitsch anecdotes.

more
https://nypost.com/2024/04/13/opinion/joe-biden-lies-and-lies-and-lies-because-hes-never-had-to-pay-any-price/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

From the article….

It doesn’t help that most of the media play possum, while Biden and his team live in an echo chamber that completely muffles the rumbling discontent of the public he’s supposed to serve.

They’re not playing possum

They’re deliberately and actively protecting Biden. The other day, he said that inflation was already at a record high when he came into the office. That’s provably false. Not a word from the “fact checkers” or the press
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy