Author Topic: Donald Trump: Everything Joe Biden ‘Touches Turns to Sh*t’  (Read 270 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Donald Trump: Everything Joe Biden ‘Touches Turns to Sh*t’

Elizabeth Weibel 13 Apr 2024

While speaking at a political rally in Schnecksville, PA, on Saturday night, former President Donald Trump slammed President Joe Biden, saying that everything he “touches turns to sh*t.”

Trump’s remarks came after Iran launched an attack on Israel with long-range drones. Iran’s attack on Israel marked the second attack in months, after Hamas’s Oct. 7 attack, which left roughly 1,200 Israelis dead and more than 200 people taken as hostages.

“Before going any further, I want to say God bless the people of Israel,” Trump began his speech. “They’re under attack right now. That’s because we show great weakness,” adding that the most recent attack on Israel would not have happened if he was in office.

“America prays for Israel,” Trump added. “We send our absolute support to everyone in harm’s way. This is an attack that would not have happened. I mean, to think about what we have to go through and the things we put up with, with the border, with no energy independence.”

Trump continued to tell the crowd that upon being re-elected, he would “revive American strength abroad” and at home, and “rebuild the greatest economy in the history of the world,” adding that inflation is now “close to four percent again.”

“First of all, Crooked Joe, he claimed inflation was transitory, remember that? Then he said, ‘oh, it’s temporary’, then he said, ‘it won’t happen, it really won’t happen’,” Trump continued. “And then he said, ‘Well, it’s much higher than expected,’ and then the supply chain slows, and then the energy went through the roof,” adding that the Biden administration had cast blame on Russian President Vladimir Putin.

“All of America knows that the real blame for this nightmare lies with one person. Crooked Joe Biden,” Trump told the crowd. “As crooked as you can get. That’s why the people of Pennsylvania are going to tell crooked Joe, ‘You’re fired get out! You’re fired!'”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/04/13/donald-trump-everything-joe-biden-touches-turns-to-sht/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

Re: Donald Trump: Everything Joe Biden ‘Touches Turns to Sh*t’
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2024, 04:44:36 pm »
“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to bleep things up”. BHO(allegedly)
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Donald Trump: Everything Joe Biden ‘Touches Turns to Sh*t’
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2024, 05:08:50 pm »
It is what Joe does.... F's everything up. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.