Author Topic: Britain to Record Illegal Alien Crime Data. Why Not America?  (Read 328 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Britain to Record Illegal Alien Crime Data. Why Not America?
« on: April 14, 2024, 01:04:21 pm »
Britain to Record Illegal Alien Crime Data. Why Not America?
April 11, 2024

Michael McManus
Director of Research
While information on illegal alien crimes is often hard to find or even intentionally obscured in the U.S., the UK will now publicly record details of migrant crimes. This information will include the immigration and visa status of criminals and their nationality. The announcement of this plan for data tracking in England and Wales comes as the UK is rocked by news of the record high net migration of 745,000 people per year and a series of high profile crimes linked to migrants. The prospect of this plan has caused outrage among the usual suspects, but is a welcome move to provide more transparency to the debate on mass migration and its social impact.

The British public certainly deserves this transparency given recent harrowing cases involving migrant suspects with several different legal statuses. Earlier this month, a young mother was stabbed to death in Yorkshire as she pushed her baby in a stroller. The suspect is Bangladeshi national, Habibur Masum, a 25-year-old who entered Britain on a student visa and was out on bail for previously threatening to kill her. In January 2023, Afghan asylum seeker Lawangeen Abdulrahimzai was convicted of murdering a young man in Dorset, having previously been convicted of a double murder in Serbia. Just one month later, in February 2023, four Afghans were arrested after gang raping a girl at the school in Kent they were attending. These high-profile cases have made headlines, and now more detailed large-scale data about migrants will be available so the public can hear the full story behind these cases.

While Britain is moving towards more transparency and openness about the community safety effects of mass immigration, America largely fails to do so. The crimes committed by aliens in the U.S., especially violent crimes, are one of the very worst aspects of insecure borders because they are entirely preventable. Media reports of crimes in the U.S. often do not mention the migration status of the suspect, either because “sanctuary” jurisdictions do not record it and/or because sections of the U.S. media reporting on these crimes actively seek to downplay or leave out the information about migration status.

https://www.fairus.org/blog/2024/04/11/britain-record-illegal-alien-crime-data-why-not-america
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson