Author Topic: Biden’s Deputies Let Migrants Walk Away from Court Hearings, Deportations  (Read 97 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden’s Deputies Let Migrants Walk Away from Court Hearings, Deportations

NEIL MUNRO12 Apr 2024224

President Joe Biden’s deputies are letting millions of migrants enter American society under the legal excuse that the courts will decide if the migrants are allowed to stay.

But Biden’s deputies are doing nothing as the economic migrants ignore the legal and court procedures and walk away from the courts — and into Americans’ workplaces and neighborhoods.

“The latest disclosures from the Department of Justice (DOJ) reveal that the number of alien respondents who failed to appear for removal proceedings is soaring — on track to exceed 170,000 in FY 2024, which would best last year’s record of nearly 160,000,” noted a report by the Center for Immigration Studies.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/04/12/bidens-deputies-let-migrants-walk-away-from-court-hearings-deportations/
« Last Edit: April 14, 2024, 12:45:02 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson