Author Topic: Texas DPS Recover Over 23 Illegal Aliens Concealed in Flatbed Trailer (VIDEO)  (Read 103 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Texas DPS Recover Over 23 Illegal Aliens Concealed in Flatbed Trailer (VIDEO)
By David Greyson Apr. 13, 2024 3:00 pm151 Comments

Joe Biden’s America.

Texas DPS pursued a truck towing a flatbed trailer containing over 20 illegal aliens in La Salle County on Friday. This effort was part of Operation Lone Star, which was designed to help stop illegals from entering Texas.

The brief pursuit happened on IH35 after the driver refused to stop for a safety inspection of a commercial vehicle. The driver finally stopped and fled on foot.

After DPS troopers opened the flatbed trailer, they found 23 illegal aliens concealed with little ventilation. The illegal aliens included males and females, along with minors. The countries included Guatemala, Honduras, and Mexico. One illegal was treated for dehydration and taken to a hospital.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/texas-dps-recover-23-illegal-aliens-concealed-flatbed/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson