Author Topic: BREAKING...Report: Iran Launches Attack Against Israel with Long-rang Drones  (Read 13267 times)

Online libertybele

https://twitter.com/sentdefender/status/1779906365797941630

Will they retain the support of the U.S. though??  I don't think Biden & Co., will condone any retaliation.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Will they retain the support of the U.S. though??  I don't think Biden & Co., will condone any retaliation.
Biden would have told the Japanese after Pearl Harbor to just don't do it again.......................or else.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
OSINTdefender
@sentdefender
·
16m
Initial Reports that Iranian Air Defense Forces have been placed on High Alert.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Iran humiliated, Hezbollah and Houthis 'completely stunned' by Israel attack failure, says Gen. Keane
Keane called the failure of Iran's missiles a 'humiliation' and 'huge opportunity' for the US
By Fox News Staff Fox News
Published April 15, 2024 1:00pm EDT

https://www.foxnews.com/media/iran-humiliated-hezbollah-houthis-completely-stunned-israel-attack-failure-gen-keane
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
OSINTdefender
@sentdefender
I think it is now Safe to say that Iran likely has some kind of Nuclear/Dirty Bomb or has the Ability to Manufacture one within Days, which is something that I’m sure Officials in Washington and Tel Aviv are “Keeping a Close-Eye On” while Planning their Next Steps. If Israel does Plan to launch a Retaliatory Strike against Iran, they must be Prepared for Iran to think this could be an Extreme Threat against their Regime and thus utilize these Weapons.
5:15 PM · Apr 15, 2024
·
 Views
Support the USO

Offline berdie

Part of me thinks that Biden arrived at the right conclusion (in telling Bibi to back off) but for all the wrong reasons (his re-election campaign). 

IF all the reports are true that only a few of the Iranian missiles got through and there was negligible damage and no injuries or deaths, then the Iranians look toothless and ridiculous against the Israelis, at least from the air.  And IF it was in fact a virtual wall of "AA" thrown up and coordinated by the Israelis, US, UK, Jordanians, and perhaps even the Saudis, then that has to also be a big strategic blow to the Iranians since their attack apparently blew up in their faces.  With that said, "take the win" is probably the best strategy right now for the Israelis, and in a perfect world, give them complete license to finish off Hamas in Rafah, while continuing to wage their shadow war against the IRGC.

As for the Iranians, they get to beat their chest that they retaliated and avenged their consulate in Syria, while scaring the bejezus out of their citizens.

Just some garbled thoughts this morning after the fact.

(Disclaimer: If I was president, I would have nuked Iran a long time ago).

There are very few posts that I agree 100 per cent  with @Timber Rattler , but I can't disagree with a single word.

The only thing I would add is...the world doesn't need to have a major blow-up in the ME with the wishy-washy admin in the US.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
OSINTdefender
@sentdefender
I think it is now Safe to say that Iran likely has some kind of Nuclear/Dirty Bomb or has the Ability to Manufacture one within Days, which is something that I’m sure Officials in Washington and Tel Aviv are “Keeping a Close-Eye On” while Planning their Next Steps. If Israel does Plan to launch a Retaliatory Strike against Iran, they must be Prepared for Iran to think this could be an Extreme Threat against their Regime and thus utilize these Weapons.
5:15 PM · Apr 15, 2024
·
 Views
I believe that Iran has had a nuke/nukes for some time and that is due first from the assistance of the Obama/Biden misadministration and now through the assistance of the Biden/Harris puppet administration of Obamas. If Iran was to use a nuke against Israel I don't believe there is anything or anyone on Earth that could stop Israel from turning Iran into a sea of glass.

Offline berdie

This is possibly one of the scariest threads I have ever read. Especially given the large protests here today.

Thank you @mystery-ak for keeping everyone current. You do a great job!
« Last Edit: April 15, 2024, 11:22:58 pm by berdie »

Offline DB

I believe that Iran has had a nuke/nukes for some time and that is due first from the assistance of the Obama/Biden misadministration and now through the assistance of the Biden/Harris puppet administration of Obamas. If Iran was to use a nuke against Israel I don't believe there is anything or anyone on Earth that could stop Israel from turning Iran into a sea of glass.

I tend to agree. Iran is working on justification for using it.

Online libertybele

This is possibly one of the scariest threads I have ever read. Especially given the large protests here today.

That you @mystery-ak for keeping everyone current. You do a great job!

I agree @berdie  The situation in the world and in our country have become very scary and I too find all the large protests very troubling.  The protesters were able to assemble very quickly and in large numbers.  I attribute that to our open borders; these people have been assembling and planning for awhile.

Our president and 535 members of Congress allow the invasion, the protests, and the hostilities towards peaceful American citizens to continue.

Then there's also the situation with a past president who is running for office who they are trying to prevent from being re-elected.

All of this is indeed very concerning and unprecedented.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
How the U.S. Forged a Fragile Middle Eastern Alliance to Repel Iran’s Israel Attack

https://www.wsj.com/world/middle-east/how-the-u-s-forged-a-fragile-middle-eastern-alliance-to-repel-irans-israel-attack-4a1fbc00?st=giezvuwydhn36wh

TEL AVIV—As hundreds of Iranian drones and missiles winged across the Middle East Saturday night, a defensive line of radars, jet fighters, warships and air-defense batteries from Israel, the U.S. and a half dozen other countries was already activated against the long-feared attack from Iran.

Almost nothing got through to Israel.

The formidable display of collective defense was the culmination of a decades-old but elusive U.S. goal to forge closer military ties between Israel and its longtime Arab adversaries in an effort to counter a growing common threat from Iran.

But the U.S.-led effort to protect Israel in the days and hours before the Iranian attack had to overcome numerous obstacles, including fears by Gulf countries at being seen as coming to Israel’s aid at a time when relations are badly strained by the war in Gaza.

Much of the cooperation Saturday night that led to the shooting down of the Iranian-directed barrage needed to be forged on the fly, and many details about the role played by Saudi Arabia and other key Arab governments are being closely held.

EXCERPT
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Online Hoodat

How the U.S. Forged a Fragile Middle Eastern Alliance to Repel Iran’s Israel Attack

https://www.wsj.com/world/middle-east/how-the-u-s-forged-a-fragile-middle-eastern-alliance-to-repel-irans-israel-attack-4a1fbc00?st=giezvuwydhn36wh

EXCERPT

Horseshit.  All of these alliances were forged by Trump.  And Biden trashed them all.  See the UAE anywhere in this?  They were supposed to get delivery of F-35s - a deal worked out under Trump.  But Biden cancelled it by executive order, and in doing so trashed any cooperative agreement between the UAE and Israel.  It is a miracle that this many Arab countries got in line with Israel over this.  But it's only because they see Iran as the bigger threat, not because Biden showed any leadership.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Timber Rattler

Horseshit.  All of these alliances were forged by Trump.  And Biden trashed them all.  See the UAE anywhere in this?  They were supposed to get delivery of F-35s - a deal worked out under Trump.  But Biden cancelled it by executive order, and in doing so trashed any cooperative agreement between the UAE and Israel.  It is a miracle that this many Arab countries got in line with Israel over this.  But it's only because they see Iran as the bigger threat, not because Biden showed any leadership.

The article actually does give Trump credit for the alliance and argues that it worked despite Biden's gross incompetence.

Efforts to build an integrated air-defense system for the region date back decades. After years of false starts and minimal progress, the initiative gained momentum after the 2020 Abraham Accords brokered by the Trump administration, which established formal ties between Israel and the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain.

(snip)

“The Abraham Accords made the Middle East look different…because we could do things not just under the surface but above it,” a senior Israeli official said. Joining Central Command enabled even more technical cooperation with Arab governments. “That’s what created this alliance,” the official said.

(snip)

An Israeli official involved in regional security cooperation efforts said that while there had been frequent sharing of intelligence on air-defense threats in the past, Iran’s attack Saturday “was the first time that we saw the alliance work at full power.”

aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

Offline Timber Rattler

@Hoodat

Just saw this piece you may find interesting...

Air Defense of Israel Made Possible by the Abraham Accords

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2024/04/16/air-defense-of-israel-made-possible-by-the-abraham-accords-n3786567

I have said it before, and I will say it again: in a just world, Donald Trump would have gotten the Nobel Prize for the Abraham Accords.

Unfortunately, we live in a world where Barack Obama got it for merely existing and knowing how to dress well enough to keep a crease in his pants impeccably sharp.

I thought of this again as I watched the attack on Israel by Iran unfold. It seemed clear to me that it wasn't just the United States, Great Britain, and Israel who were defending the Jewish state while under Iranian attack: it was the entire Arab world as well.

Trump understood in a way other policymakers never did that Israel and the Arab world share similar foreign policy interests and that the Arab world understands that mutual good relations would benefit all concerned. The Palestinians have long since used up their victim credits with Arab leaders, and their alliance with Iran--an aggressive non-Arab country--made them nothing less than an enemy of most Middle-Eastern countries.

It is of course true that the "Arab street" is still filled with hostility to Israel, but the same can hardly be said for the people in power across the Arab world, so when Jared Kushner was dispatched to the Middle East to forge a deal he found a receptive audience.

We saw the results this weekend: as Iran attacked Israel, its neighbors quietly came to its aid. It was an easy choice, too.

EXCERPT

Offline PeteS in CA

The article actually does give Trump credit for the alliance and argues that it worked despite Biden's gross incompetence.

Foggy Bottom and Dem pols view the mythic "Two State Solution" as sacred, despites decades of failure and Arap Palis rejecting it in favor of their dream of destroying Israel.

Trump decided to go a very different direction. He worked to isolate the Arab Palis by getting Arab states to sign on to peace accords with Israel. Had Trump been able to continue, the Arab Palis would have had to choose between trying to fight on in isolation (plus or minus UN and Iranian support) or sign on to some form of actual peace.

One of LIEden's first moves in very early 2021 was to abandon and try to sabotage the progress Trump had been making and revert to the chimeric vision of the sacred "Two State Solution". This plus giving Iran access to more billions of assets made Hamas' invasion of Israel a matter of convenient time, not of will or capability.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Online Right_in_Virginia

A speech worth revisiting.

President Trump delivers speech at Arab and Muslim leaders' summit
May 21, 2017

https://youtu.be/3XTQ5bRfT44?si=GYjrZwIoOYvl7Q-Y

Offline PeteS in CA

Are you saying there was damage to Israel's infrastructure?

I won't claim to be capable of reading @mystery-ak's mind, but I'm pretty sure she was cynically responding to the pathetic predictability of LIEden's spokesmouth brushing off the significance of Iran's attack on Israel.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Hoodat

@Hoodat

Just saw this piece you may find interesting...

Air Defense of Israel Made Possible by the Abraham Accords

Thanks.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

Iranian regime-affiliated media: Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu announced in a letter to the US Department of Defense that if Israel launches a possible retaliatory attack against Iran, Russia will also participate in the Iranian counterattack.
Need to read up on Gog and Magog, I think.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Timber Rattler

https://twitter.com/JokermanIntel/status/1779956684670001487

Dodgy sourcing.  Doesn't sound lie Putin's modus operandi.  He'd do it quietly, with plenty of plausible deniability.