Author Topic: VIDEO: Alvin Bragg's Star Witness Goes Full Mental Jacket  (Read 535 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
VIDEO: Alvin Bragg's Star Witness Goes Full Mental Jacket
« on: April 13, 2024, 06:29:09 pm »
We all know that Michael Cohen is a liar. However, his TDS has gotten so extreme that he has gone JUST PLAIN NUTS as you can see here. The Biden White House are so desperate to GET TRUMP that they went to the laughable extreme of directing their chubby puppet Alvin Bragg to make Cohen their STAR WITNESS in their laughable case against Trump. It reminds me of the J6 Committee with all the evidence they supposedly had and their STAR WITNESS turned out to be Cassidy Hutchinson that not only provided only third hand hearsay "evidence" but later had to make "corrections" to her testimony.

https://rumble.com/embed/v4mokxt/?pub=7wvc3
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Online corbe

Re: VIDEO: Alvin Bragg's Star Witness Goes Full Mental Jacket
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2024, 06:43:53 pm »
   This Video reminded me again, how bad my TDS has become.
   It took Trump 12 years (06~18) to fire his azz, though.    888high58888
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2024, 07:09:13 pm »
Michael Cohen Pours Cold Water on Donald Trump's Plan to Testify

Story by Rachel Dobkin • 1h •

(Newsweak)

FTA

The former president told reporters on Friday that he would "absolutely" testify in the upcoming trial. "I'm testifying. I tell the truth, I mean, all I can do is tell the truth. And the truth is that there is no case," Trump said.

However, Cohen, a close ally turned critic of Trump, didn't buy what he was selling.

"The likelihood of Donald Trump being on the stand is equal to the likelihood of me waking up tomorrow 7'6" and playing center for the New York Knicks—it's not gonna happen," he told the MSNBC hosts on Saturday. "How many times have we heard the same story again and again and again that 'I wanna testify. Absolutely I'm going to tell the truth.'"

He added: "Every time Donald opens his mouth you know that something non-truthful is coming out of it. We also know that he's not a good defendant. He's not a good witness. We watched that with the E. Jean Carroll case when he couldn't even identify E. Jean Carroll and confused her with Marla Maples."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/michael-cohen-pours-cold-water-on-donald-trump-s-plan-to-testify/ar-BB1lzb2Q?ocid=msedgntp&pc=U531&cvid=7d6e58f416f640469dbfa2f756768642&ei=125

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2024, 07:15:37 pm »
Wasn't Cohen convicted of making false statements?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2024, 07:34:00 pm »
I've never been one to shy away from sounding like a moron ... is the video a deep fake?  There's just something about it that doesn't look or sound organic ... Cohen appears to be thinner than when I last saw him on MSNBC ... his physical affects and motions look like a manipulated, looped video ... that pacing of his comments sound like stuttered, looped audio with a repetitious cadence.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.