Author Topic: Dealership Has 1.2 MILLION Stolen in "Gone in 60 Seconds" Like Boost! Including Demon 170~RacerX (Vi  (Read 564 times)

Online corbe

Dealership Has 1.2 MILLION Stolen in "Gone in 60 Seconds" Like Boost! Including Demon 170 ~ RacerX

942 views  Apr 13, 2024

North Country Dodge in Arab, Alabama is the latest dealership to get hit by a very organized ring of car thieves.  They stole 8 cars worth 1.2 million dollars to include a Demon 170, a Jeep Wagoneer, and a Ford Bronco Raptor.  This looks like a scene right out of the movie "Gone is 60 Seconds".   The FBI and local police are still looking for the suspects.  If you have any information please contact Arab police at (256)586-8124.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIvFe5pzdYA
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Hoodat

That's half way between me and @Sighlass .

We'll both BOLO.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

Story out of Huntsville:

Over $1 million in inventory taken from Arab car dealership, police still looking for vehicles

Logan Sparkman, Kayla Smith  |  Apr 9, 2024 / 04:11 PM CDT  |  Updated Apr 12, 2024 / 08:50 PM CDT

.  .  .  Not only did the group drive eight vehicles off the lot, but they also stole more than 300 keys. Technicians and locksmiths are still working to replace and re-program the keys belonging to all these vehicles.

The break-in happened just after midnight on Sunday, according to Arab police. The thieves threw a rock through a window in the dealership’s service bay. Once inside, police say they turned off and wiped several hours worth of surveillance video.

Anthony told News 19 they then plugged a computer into the dealership’s key safe, unlocked it, and took all the keys.

When police were notified the next morning of the break-in, they found several trucks and cars missing.  .  .

The 2023 Dodge Challenger Demon mentioned earlier had been driven out of the lobby through a bay door. Anthony said once they were done inside, the thieves locked the doors back and the burglary wasn’t discovered until the next morning by a cleaning crew.  .  .

https://whnt.com/news/northeast-alabama/over-1-million-in-inventory-taken-from-arab-car-dealership-police-still-looking-for-vehicles/

This was an inside job.  Someone had knowledge of the computer system, surveillance tapes, and knew how to lock back up.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online roamer_1

Hacking a key safe is pretty easy. Hacking a car... now, that might be fun.

Online roamer_1

Anthony told News 19 they then plugged a computer into the dealership’s key safe, unlocked it, and took all the keys.

That's not how that works... unless the laptop was for interface. Most electronic locks either have a reset or a master in bios. so all you really do is reboot/reset it, use the manufacturer's master, and in you go.

I ain't done a ton of em, but enough to know the trend... And I might add - I mean electric locks in general. I've busted a few, but never specifically a key safe.

Online corbe

I agree with the Creator of this Video, after all;

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
That's half way between me and @Sighlass .

We'll both BOLO.

LOL, I must admit, I would have to hand in my manly-man-card if tested cause I don't recognize types of cars/trucks.... My wife's car is about all I pay attention to when it passes. My kids fortunately didn't inherit my recessive gene of cluelessness, and can tell one from another. @Hoodat

I am the last person you want describing to the police what type of vehicle was used to rob ya last night. I don't even pay attention to color most the time.

I know every tool in my shop and notice if something is amiss, but cars... phhhth  ... I watch people though, and can describe them decently... but trucks/cars... nope.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2024, 05:10:58 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....