Author Topic: Hamas has always had and still has grandiose plans to enslave and slaughter Israel’s Jews  (Read 166 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
April 13, 2024
Hamas has always had and still has grandiose plans to enslave and slaughter Israel’s Jews
By Andrea Widburg

During World War II, the Nazis envisioned enslaving and eventually exterminating the Jewish race. Muslims in the Middle East and Central Europe were happy to make common cause with the Nazis as Nazi goals aligned with Mohamed’s mandateIt turns out that Hamas has the exact same plans this time around. In the 1940s, the civilized world stopped the Muslim and Nazi plans; this time, the world is no longer civilized and is abetting this great evil.

I’m going to lead with a personal anecdote here. From December 1941 through August 1945, my mother was a civilian prisoner of the Japanese in Java. She weighed 75 pounds at war’s end. What’s interesting for the purposes of this essay is how she ended up in that situation.

Mom was born in Java, which was then a Dutch colony. In 1935, when she was 12, her father, a Zionist who was concerned about Hitler’s rise (the family was in Austria by then), relocated to British Mandate Palestine (“BMP”).

Life in Tel Aviv was hard in the 1930s but got easier once World War II started. That was because the British started pouring resources into BMP. Troops flooded in, many with money to spend, and the military built up an infrastructure. My grandfather, an architect, got work with a British government paycheck attached.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/04/hamas_has_always_had_and_still_has_grandiose_plans_to_slay_and_slaughter_israel_s_jews.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34