Author Topic: BOOM: James Woods Sums Up ... and ENDS ... the Entire Gun Debate in One Simple Meme  (Read 286 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BOOM: James Woods Sums Up ... and ENDS ... the Entire Gun Debate in One Simple Meme

Grateful Calvin
 |  8:30 AM on April 12, 2024

Contrary to rumor, we here at Twitchy are not, in fact, the personal press agents for actor James Woods, LOL. We just happen to love the man because he drops so many truth bombs on Twitter, they're impossible to resist.

Just this week, the two-time Academy Award nominee has epically dunked on Don Lemon, Eric Swalwell, and Joe Biden's unconstitutional college loan 'forgiveness' program. He's murdered more leftist narratives than Jack Crow did vamps in John Carpenter's Vampires.

Last night, Woods set his sights on the gun control debate. With one single meme, Woods demolished leftist narratives on the gun debate almost as well as Lily Tang Williams sent David Hogg to his room without his juice box.

https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1778564315009933519

more
https://twitchy.com/grateful-calvin/2024/04/12/james-woods-sums-up-the-entire-gun-debate-in-one-simple-graphic-n2395010
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Got some news for everyone...

I had posted this meme last week on my Facebook feed...(only post to my "friends', not to everybody on Facebook).

Had to save the jpeg to my own 'photos' on my computer first because FB wouldn't accept it with the current "location" associated with the photo/meme.

Soon as I posted it from my "saved" photos, FB immediately flagged the photo as "MISINFORMATION" and notified/threatened me.  Wouldn't even allow me the choice to accept their determination.

After 5 minutes of dicking around with FB, I moved the posted meme to "TRASH".

Zuckerberg is still censoring Conservative input.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald