Author Topic: Black people like Trump, and that's a 'nightmare' for the left-wing media: Leo Terrell  (Read 208 times)

Online libertybele

Black people like Trump, and that's a 'nightmare' for the left-wing media: Leo Terrell

Fox News contributor Leo Terrell called the viral image of a Black supporter hugging former President Trump at an Atlanta Chick-fil-A a "nightmare" for the left-wing media and their "false narrative" that Black voters don't like him. Terrell told "America's Newsroom" Friday that Black Americans "prospered" under Trump's leadership, which is why their support is shifting away from President Biden in the polls.

LEO TERRELL: If the Democrat Party does not receive anywhere between 85 or 90% of the Black vote, there's no Democrat Party. That photograph of that Black woman with President Trump is a nightmare for CNN, MSNBC, New York Times. They have sent out a false narrative – Trump is a racist, Black people hate Trump. You see that photograph? That photograph shows a disconnect as to what the left-wing media is portraying. Newsflash, Trump is likable. Black people like Trump. And those numbers that you just pointed out, Dana, reflect a shift from the Democrat Party to Donald Trump. And you can see a lot more of that because that is what's happening. Look, everyone knows four years ago, Dana, I made the switch when Joe Biden said, if you don't vote for me, "you ain't Black." Well, I'm still Black and I'm voting for Trump. ......................

https://www.foxnews.com/media/black-people-trump-nightmare-left-wing-media-leo-terrell
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

This news is a couple of months old,  but relevant to his re-election and gaining the Black vote.

Donald Trump Poised to Win More Black Votes Than Any Republican in History

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-black-votes-presidential-election-republicans-1857699