Author Topic: 6 Killed In Sydney Mall Stabbing Where Two Brothers Made The Most Heroic Moment In Recent Times (Vi  (Read 671 times)

Offline American Girl

Heartbreaking news from Sydney. My thoughts are with the family of the mother and her baby during this unimaginable time. Such a senseless act of violence.

There are always those who step up and help and they are generally lost in the larger story.

We should celebrate them.

https://www.rightjournalism.com/6-killed-in-sydney-mall-stabbing-where-two-brothers-made-the-most-heroic-moment-in-recent-times-videos/

Online mountaineer

A pro-Palestinian jihadi terrorist stabbed several people in a shopping mall in a Jewish area (Westfield Bondi), right next to an Israeli restaurant. At least four killed. One baby is among those stabbed.

https://twitter.com/Natsecjeff/status/1779091547545637091
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Interview with the man who tried to compress the wound of the 9-month-old baby stabbed by the Islamist terrorist in Sydney today.

https://twitter.com/visegrad24/status/1779061146378530963

Online mountaineer

Female police officer took out the Sydney stabbing rampage terrorist.

https://twitter.com/DrewPavlou/status/1779052661721210980

Online mountaineer

Oli London
@OliLondonTV
Terrorist who stabbed 6 people to death ‘Known to police’ and targeted mother and her baby first. The attacker began the frenzied attack at 3:30 Sydney time- preying on a young mother pushing her 9 month old baby in a push chair first.

Mother Ash Good, 38, died from her injuries while her baby was stabbed and is now undergoing surgery in serious condition.

The rampage, which lasted 15 minutes, saw 6 people stabbed to death and multiple others injured before a female police officer shot him dead. It has been revealed that police knew the attacker and he was previously ‘known to police’ and on their radar.

Source: Daily Mail
Forty-year-old Joel Cauchi has been identified as the attacker who set upon people with a knife at Westfield Bondi Junction on Saturday afternoon.  ... Cauchi, who grew up in Toowoomba in Queensland's south-east, was shot dead by a senior officer at the scene. https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-04-14/westfield-bondi-junction-attacker-identified-what-we-know/103706236

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Time to ban knifes down under.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
Who was this filthy savage? What was his beef? Is he another from that twisted "religion of peace" who has set out to bring the entire world under Islamic rule?

I know that God will mete out true justice in due time, but I truly wish I could have just one crack at them.

9999hair out0000

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Police Identify Man Who Killed 6, Injured Others During Mall Attack in Australia

The man who fatally stabbed six people in an Australian mall on April 13 has now been identified.

The attacker, who killed multiple people with a knife at the Westfield Shopping Center in Sydney, Australia — before being fatally shot by a responding police officer — has been identified as 40-year-old Queensland man Joel Cauchi, per the New South Wales Police.

According to the department, Cauchi was treated on the scene by paramedics at the Bondi Junction mall, but he ultimately "could not be revived and died at the scene."

Five other people died at the scene, including four women "believed to be aged between 20 and 55" and a man in his 30s, police said. All have "yet to be formally identified," per authorities. Another 38-year-old woman died at the hospital.

https://people.com/police-identify-man-who-killed-6-injured-others-during-mall-attack-in-australia-8631301
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
It doesn't seem to be a terrorist thing, but someone with a mental issue

The family said in a statement that they found Cauchi's actions "horrific" and added that he had mental health issues "since he was a teenager," the BBC reported.

"We are absolutely devastated by the traumatic events that occurred in Sydney yesterday," the statement read, per the outlet. "Our thoughts and prayers are with the families and friends of the victims and those still undergoing treatment at this time. Joel's actions were truly horrific, and we are still trying to comprehend what has happened."

https://people.com/police-identify-man-who-killed-6-injured-others-during-mall-attack-in-australia-8631301

Online banddag

Interview with the man who tried to compress the wound of the 9-month-old baby stabbed by the Islamist terrorist in Sydney today.

Turned out to be a mental case Jewish guy with severe schizophrenia. He was also a male prostitute.

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod

Turned out to be a mental case Jewish guy with severe schizophrenia. He was also a male prostitute.

I don't think the religion or the prostitution really has anything to do with this. But schizophrenia is a B**tch to live with. The meds are incredibly strong and with tons of side effects, and if you don't take the meds it opens a whole new side to Pandora's box.

It's nice to meet you @banddag

Online banddag

I don't think the religion or the prostitution really has anything to do with this. But schizophrenia is a B**tch to live with. The meds are incredibly strong and with tons of side effects, and if you don't take the meds it opens a whole new side to Pandora's box.

I specified Jewish guy because the previous poster specified an Islamicist.  If I did not specify him being a Jew then people could have taken that it was a muslim schizophrenic.

Offline the OlLine Rebel

I specified Jewish guy because the previous poster specified an Islamicist.  If I did not specify him being a Jew then people could have taken that it was a muslim schizophrenic.

The way you wrote it made it seem that in fact he was Jewish.  The other posts are clearly speculation.

I don’t think a name like “Joel Cauchi” sounds Jewish or certainly not Arabic.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.