Author Topic: ERO Miami removes 4 Dominican nationals wanted for homicide, armed robbery  (Read 101 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
APRIL 9, 2024MIAMI, FLENFORCEMENT AND REMOVAL
ERO Miami removes 4 Dominican nationals wanted for homicide, armed robbery

MIAMI — U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) Miami deportation officers removed four undocumented noncitizens wanted by authorities for homicide and other offenses to the Dominican Republic April 2 on an ICE Air Operations charter flight.

U.S. Border Patrol agents arrested Aneudy Mercedes, 37, on Feb. 8 in San Juan, Puerto Rico, and transported him to the Ramey Border Patrol Station. Mercedes is wanted by law enforcement authorities for homicide. On Feb. 20, ERO Miami transferred Mercedes to the Krome Service Processing Center in Miami. An immigration judge ordered him removed Mar. 7, 2024.

Border Patrol agents also arrested Yohan Alfonso Mercedes-Flores, 23, on Feb. 8 in San Juan and transported him to the Ramey Border Patrol Station. Mercedes-Flores is wanted by law enforcement for attempted murder and armed robbery with a firearm. On Feb. 10, authorities transferred Mercedes-Flores to ERO Miami’s custody; he was detained in Guaynabo, Puerto Rico. On Feb. 20, ERO Miami transferred Mercedes-Flores to the Krome Service Processing Center. He was issued a notice and order of expedited removal on Feb. 27.

https://www.ice.gov/news/releases/ero-miami-removes-4-dominican-nationals-wanted-homicide-armed-robbery
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson