Author Topic: ‘From the depths of hell’: Inside the profound evil of transgender ideology  (Read 114 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
‘From the depths of hell’: Inside the profound evil of transgender ideology
04/11/2024 // News Editors // 1.4K Views

Christian journalist Brandon Showalter joins me on today's episode of The John-Henry Westen Show to discuss the horrific physical consequences of 'sex changes,' the stories of detransitioners, the spiritual dimension of this crisis, and more.
(Article by John-Henry Westen republished from LifeSiteNews.com)

If you’re a regular reader of LifeSiteNews, you know just how much gender ideology has taken over our culture. But a lot of us don’t know the “internal” side of gender ideology – the stories of young people who were led astray by it and have suffered horrific physical, mental, and emotional consequences.

My guest on today’s episode of The John-Henry Westen Show is Brandon Showalter, journalist at the Christian Post and host of a podcast exposing the evils of gender ideology called “Generation Indoctrination.”

Showalter, who says he was “thrown into” covering LGBT issues when he first started at the Christian Post in 2016, starts by describing meteoric rise of “gender clinics” in the United States and the “atrocious” things they do to children. For instance, the combination of puberty blockers and cross-sex hormones will “almost certainly render a child [permanently] sterile.”

https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-04-11-inside-the-profound-evil-of-transgender-ideology.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson