Author Topic: Man admits fleeing from agents in BMW full of migrants at over 100 mph  (Read 133 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Man admits fleeing from agents in BMW full of migrants at over 100 mph
by: Julian Resendiz

Posted: Apr 11, 2024 / 01:54 PM CDT

Updated: Apr 12, 2024 / 10:38 AM CDT

EL PASO, Texas (Border Report) – A man who fled authorities in two states at speeds reaching over 100 miles per hour in a car loaded with migrants has pleaded guilty to federal charges in Las Cruces, New Mexico.

Judas Alexis Figueroa on Wednesday admitted he transported for financial gain five unauthorized non-citizens from Douglas, Ariz., to a road leading to Interstate 10 west of Animas, N.M., according to documents filed in U.S. District Court for the District of New Mexico.

Border agents took Figueroa into custody on Feb. 23 after deploying a tire-deflation device on a black BMW along New Mexico State Road 80. Figueroa initially told investigators he ignored authorities because they had no reason to stop him.

https://www.borderreport.com/regions/new-mexico/man-admits-fleeing-from-agents-in-car-full-of-migrants-at-over-100-mph/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson