Author Topic: Three Mexicali boys arrested, accused of animal abuse, bestiality  (Read 165 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Three Mexicali boys arrested, accused of animal abuse, bestiality
by: Salvador Rivera

Posted: Apr 12, 2024 / 12:16 PM CDT

Updated: Apr 12, 2024 / 04:18 PM CDT

SAN DIEGO (Border Report) — Three boys in the city of Mexicali have been detained and are under investigation for animal cruelty, stemming from sexual encounters with dogs, according to Baja California’s Attorney General María Elena Andrade Ramírez.

Mexicali is about 120 miles east of Tijuana and is the state’s capital.

Andrade Ramírez says the young suspects were recording themselves while abusing the animals.

“Videos have circulated where you see one minor, and I don’t even know how to describe it, sexually abusing and having relations with a dog,” she said. “This is zoophilia, having sexual relations with these small animals that are defenseless while others were recording.”

https://www.borderreport.com/immigration/border-crime/three-mexicali-boys-arrested-accused-of-animal-abuse-bestiality/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Three Mexicali boys arrested, accused of animal abuse, bestiality
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2024, 10:16:23 am »
More future newcomers? *****rollingeyes*****
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson