Author Topic: New Polling Shows Even Democrats Now Believe the Border Crisis is an ‘Invasion’  (Read 159 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
New Polling Shows Even Democrats Now Believe the Border Crisis is an ‘Invasion’
By Mike LaChance Apr. 11, 2024 9:20 pm175 Comments

For almost three years now, people on the right have been calling the crisis on the southern border an invasion. It’s difficult to see it as anything else.

When thousands of people, mostly military aged men, are crossing your border on a daily basis, what else could you call it?

Liberals have resisted the use of the term ‘invasion’ for the most part, until now.

The Washington Examiner reports:

Warning signs: Democrats call border a ‘crisis’ and ‘invasion’

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/new-polling-shows-even-democrats-now-believe-border/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden needs to get a shipment of whoopass out to the field operatives to get the rank and filth back in line.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson