Author Topic: Analysis: As Snowfall Sets Records During Year Of Heat, ‘End Of Snow’ Doom Escalates  (Read 142 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Analysis: As Snowfall Sets Records During Year Of Heat, ‘End Of Snow’ Doom Escalates
by Dr. Matthew Wielicki  12 hours ago in Extreme Weather

In January of 2024, the New York Times published an opinion piece titled ‘The End of Snow’. The timing of the article’s publication, immediately following what was labeled as the ‘hottest year ever,’ is wrapped in layers of irony. [emphasis, links added]

This scenario exemplifies the counterintuitive and often unpredictable nature of climate patterns, challenging simplistic and often unscientific narratives about global warming and its effects.

The article recounts the personal experiences of the author with changing weather patterns during the holiday seasons, contrasting memories of frigid winters with recent milder temperatures.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/analysis-as-snowfall-sets-records-during-year-of-heat-end-of-snow-doom-escalates/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson