Author Topic: Biden warns Iran ‘don’t’ attack Israel — but admits strike likely ‘sooner than later’  (Read 841 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Biden warns Iran ‘don’t’ attack Israel — but admits strike likely ‘sooner than later’
By Social Links for Caitlin Doornbos and
Social Links for Steven Nelson
Published April 12, 2024
Updated April 12, 2024, 3:38 p.m. ET

WASHINGTON — President Biden said Friday that his message to Iran is “don’t” attack Israel — after forecasting that Tehran is likely to do so “sooner than later.”

The 81-year-old commander in chief addressed two days of fevered speculation of a looming attack on the set of the “fake” White House in an office building adjacent to the West Wing.

Asked “how imminent” an attack on Israel may be, Biden said, “my expectation is sooner than later” following his virtual address to Al Sharpton’s National Action Network.

Asked for his message to Iran, Biden said a single word: “Don’t.”

“We are devoted to the defense of Israel. We will support Israel. We will help defend Israel and Iran will not succeed,” he said in response to another question.

more
https://nypost.com/2024/04/12/world-news/biden-admin-wont-say-if-us-would-respond-to-very-credible-iran-threat-to-strike-israel/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Hoodat

Afterwards, Biden headed for the beach.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

Afterwards, Biden headed for the beach.

Though first stop was at the ice-cream shoppe.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
After he made this statement he had to take a nap from the effort.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

Biden "warns" -- ya right. Who is truly going to take him seriously?  :silly:

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Hoodat

Note that Biden isn't doing a single thing to dissuade Iran from attacking.  Personally, I would post photos with the geo coordinates of all schools attended by the children of Iranian officials.  But that's just me.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline PeteS in CA

Iran knows LIEden will not do anything significant if they do.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online mountaineer

OSINTdefender
@sentdefender
Current and Former-U.S. Officials reportedly now believe that Iran has Stockpiled enough Highly Enriched Uranium to produce Weapons-Grade Fuel for at least 3 Low to Medium Yield Nuclear Bombs in a Timeframe which ranges from a few Days to a few Weeks, with a Nuclear Device able to be Developed roughly 6 Months after that.
12:33 AM · Apr 12, 2024
source: https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2024/04/10/iran-nuclear-bomb-iaea-fordow/
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

OSINTdefender
@sentdefender
Current and Former-U.S. Officials reportedly now believe that Iran has Stockpiled enough Highly Enriched Uranium to produce Weapons-Grade Fuel for at least 3 Low to Medium Yield Nuclear Bombs in a Timeframe which ranges from a few Days to a few Weeks, with a Nuclear Device able to be Developed roughly 6 Months after that.
source: https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2024/04/10/iran-nuclear-bomb-iaea-fordow/

**nononono*  The world is in chaos and our politicians in charge I don't think are taking things seriously.

Offline berdie

Biden "warns" -- ya right. Who is truly going to take him seriously?  :silly:

Iran evidently doesn't know about Corn Pop.!!

Offline libertybele

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
OSINTdefender
@sentdefender

And what would Biden do if Iran does this.....I bet nothing.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This idiotic "don't" thing Biden continues to promote is baffling even to me, and I am an American. Imagine what foreigners get when they try to interpret this enigmatic grunt. Is it a threat? Is it a declaration of some kind? Has it ever worked in dissuading any enemy from attacking.

I'm in a bar playing pool. Some guy says, I'm gonna kick your ass. I say, "Don't" - "Don't". What the hell does that mean? It is only going to make the guy hit you harder. Biden is a fool. This "don't" thing is coming from someone around him. Whoever is feeding Biden this trope apparently believes that it is somehow intimidating or something?

Nobody can figure out what he is saying or what he is doing. Biden is a lost roomba, bumping around with no idea what he is doing, what he is saying, or where he is going.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2024, 11:00:48 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

This idiotic "don't" thing Biden continues to promote is baffling even to me, and I am an American. Imagine what foreigners get when they try to interpret this enigmatic grunt. Is it a threat? Is it a declaration of some kind? Has it ever worked in dissuading any enemy from attacking.

I'm in a bar playing pool. Some guy says, I'm gonna kick your ass. I say, "Don't" - "Don't". What the hell does that mean? It is only going to make the guy hit you harder. Biden is a fool. This "don't" thing is coming from someone around him. Whoever is feeding Biden this trope apparently believes that it is somehow intimidating or something?

Nobody can figure out what he is saying or what he is doing. Biden is a lost roomba, bumping around with no idea what he is doing, what he is saying, or where he is going.

Biden is lost in his own dimension taking orders from his handlers. 

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
If I was an Iranian mullah, my reaction would be exactly the same as Vladimir Putin's---"watch me!"
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
And what would Biden do if Iran does this.....I bet nothing.
10:1 he throws more billions of our tax dollars at them.