Author Topic: Coronavirus Timeline - DOD  (Read 252 times)

Offline Lando Lincoln

Coronavirus Timeline - DOD
« on: April 12, 2024, 07:59:47 pm »
Here is a lengthy yet concise timeline of Covid milestones as compiled by DOD. May be of interest to some.

https://www.defense.gov/Spotlights/Coronavirus-DOD-Response/Timeline/
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Hoodat

Re: Coronavirus Timeline - DOD
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2024, 08:12:16 pm »
The untold part here is how the federal government used money to implement unwritten policy.  Doctors prescribing alternative treatments were forced out of their jobs by the threat of financial cutoff by the feds.  Pharmacists prescribing ivermectin were threatened with loss of license.  Posting information on social media platforms led to arrests and other forms of ostracizing.  The government didn't have to issue any written order.  They controlled the money.  Three trillion dollars worth.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2024, 08:23:35 pm »
I also note that DoD is still pushing the wet market origin theory and ignores the lab leak theory.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2024, 08:26:48 pm »
 :bkmk:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley