Author Topic: NYT columnist rejects polls saying Americans struggling in Biden economy: 'I’m OK, people I know are  (Read 643 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Another "Coastal Elite" tells us not to believe our wallets and praise Bidenomics..

New York Times columnist Paul Krugman shrugged off the notion that most Americans are actually struggling in what he declared a "good economy" under President Biden, despite what they tell pollsters.

"I’m OK, people I know are OK, but somewhere out there it’s terrible," Krugman wrote Tuesday while blocking replies to his post on X.

Krugman shared a link to his Monday column titled "Good Economy, Negative Vibes: The Story Continues," where he began by saying "we’ve had so much winning that we’ve gotten tired of winning, or at any rate blasé about it" when it comes to economic news.

"Paul Krugman doesn't know any regular Americans, and so he and the rest of the corporate press mock and gaslight you while you struggle with your rent or mortgage, food and other living costs. Absolutely zero compassion or connection to reality," financial commentator Carol Roth reacted to Krugman's post.

Expand article logo  Continue reading

Back to Home
"How much do you get paid to be this out of touch with normies?" Daily Caller editor-in-chief Mike Bastasch asked.

"Krugman is ok. He locked replies, so you can not tell him if your fiscal experience is otherwise," said Michelle Ray of the crypto company SmartFi.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/nyt-columnist-rejects-polls-saying-americans-struggling-in-biden-economy-i-m-ok-people-i-know-are-ok/ar-BB1ltzCj?ocid=winp1taskbar&cvid=d26594826d5a4115bf3aaa80982995d2&ei=64
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online DefiantMassRINO

Didn't Krugman get a Nobel Prize for Economics despite never being right about anything?

Affordability and Upward Mobility are decreasing.  America is becoming a less aspirational nation.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot

"I’m OK, people I know are OK, but somewhere out there it’s terrible," Krugman wrote Tuesday while blocking replies to his post on X.

Has this guy EVER left New York City for anything?
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Has this guy EVER left New York City for anything?

Don't thinks so.... 

But I do know, The guy is in more dire need of a BJ than any white man in history.  Then he can see how far the dollar goes today.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2024, 05:41:42 pm by Wingnut »

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
Don't thinks so.... 

But I do know, The guy is in more dire need of a BJ than any white man in history.  Then he can see how far the dollar goes today.

:laughingdog:
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline LMAO

First, it’s Paul Krugman

Secondly, his comments represent to widening chasm between average Americans and the elected and media class?

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline PeteS in CA

« Last Edit: April 12, 2024, 08:22:42 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online andy58-in-nh

Don't thinks so.... 

That's one of the best lines from Good Morning, Vietnam. But knowing Krugman, he wouldn't appreciate it.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
For some reason this doesn't work as an image, but https://www.powerlineblog.com/ed-assets/2024/04/Bidenfaltion-600x583.jpg .

Lol, including airfare was funny, of course it went down, nobody was flying for most of Trump's term, unless it was Gore in a private jet..
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Wingnut

That's one of the best lines from Good Morning, Vietnam. But knowing Krugman, he wouldn't appreciate it.

The quote, or a Blow Job?

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
Any who gives Krugman any credibility is an idiot.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying

Krugman shared a link to his Monday column titled "Good Economy, Negative Vibes: The Story Continues," where he began by saying "we’ve had so much winning that we’ve gotten tired of winning, or at any rate blasé about it" when it comes to economic news.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/nyt-columnist-rejects-polls-saying-americans-struggling-in-biden-economy-i-m-ok-people-i-know-are-ok/ar-BB1ltzCj?ocid=winp1taskbar&cvid=d26594826d5a4115bf3aaa80982995d2&ei=64

This is classic Krugman.

The sky is blue, but if it's better for his jackassed POV for it to be green...well, by golly, it's green. 

And we'll just ignore anyone who looks up says....gee, looks pretty blue to me.