Author Topic: White House: Biden’s Fighting Inflation with Student Loan Plan  (Read 564 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House: Biden’s Fighting Inflation with Student Loan Plan

Ian Hanchett 12 Apr 2024

On Thursday’s broadcast of Bloomberg’s “Balance of Power,” White House Council of Economic Advisers member Heather Boushey stated that President Joe Biden is fighting inflation and its impact by “lowering the cost of student debt for all of those borrowers” with the student loan plan he announced earlier in the week.

Boushey said, “[T]he President has been focused on using all the tools that he has at his disposal to make sure that he lowers costs for families. So, this is the first President to be negotiating with Big Pharma over prescription drug prices. That’s going to lower prices for seniors all across the country. Of course, he’s lowering the cost of student debt for all of those borrowers. He made a big announcement earlier this week, and it’s going to affect 30 million borrowers across the country. And he’s just really focused on all the other ways that we see prices increase. For example, all the work that we’ve done across the administration to get rid of junk fees, those hidden fees that we all have to deal with. So, it’s adding up these, the President is doing his part to really address the fact that it’s been hard on families to have these high prices, and to do what he can to lower them.”

morehttps://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/04/12/white-house-bidens-fighting-inflation-with-student-loan-plan/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

Re: White House: Biden’s Fighting Inflation with Student Loan Plan
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2024, 10:15:23 pm »
So people are paying more for everything because of student loans???? :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2024, 04:29:51 am »
White House: Biden’s Fighting Inflation with Student Loan Plan

Ian Hanchett 12 Apr 2024

On Thursday’s broadcast of Bloomberg’s “Balance of Power,” White House Council of Economic Advisers member Heather Boushey stated that President Joe Biden is fighting inflation and its impact by “lowering the cost of student debt for all of those borrowers” with the student loan plan he announced earlier in the week.

Boushey said, “[T]he President has been focused on using all the tools that he has at his disposal to make sure that he lowers costs for families. So, this is the first President to be negotiating with Big Pharma over prescription drug prices. That’s going to lower prices for seniors all across the country. Of course, he’s lowering the cost of student debt for all of those borrowers. He made a big announcement earlier this week, and it’s going to affect 30 million borrowers across the country. And he’s just really focused on all the other ways that we see prices increase. For example, all the work that we’ve done across the administration to get rid of junk fees, those hidden fees that we all have to deal with. So, it’s adding up these, the President is doing his part to really address the fact that it’s been hard on families to have these high prices, and to do what he can to lower them.”

morehttps://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/04/12/white-house-bidens-fighting-inflation-with-student-loan-plan/

How someone can make these kinds of statements and keep a straight face is beyond me.  I'd love to see the model that links this up. 

It does not exist.

So, this person must be a moron.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2024, 02:07:33 pm »
Phil Kerpen
@kerpen
Penn-Wharton: Biden's new student loan plan will cost taxpayers another $84B, bringing total to $559B.
The biggest winners are 750,000 people with 20 years in repayment.
Their average debt relief is $25,500+ and average household income is $312,000+.

https://twitter.com/kerpen/status/1778835075745874233
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2024, 05:45:57 am »
Phil Kerpen
@kerpen
Penn-Wharton: Biden's new student loan plan will cost taxpayers another $84B, bringing total to $559B.
The biggest winners are 750,000 people with 20 years in repayment.
Their average debt relief is $25,500+ and average household income is $312,000+.

https://twitter.com/kerpen/status/1778835075745874233

Yeah...they really need that debt relief. 

Houses on the Hamptons are probably up in price.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2024, 11:19:41 am »
Yeah...they really need that debt relief. 

Houses on the Hamptons are probably up in price.
Not to mention new BMWs.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online LMAO

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2024, 03:48:54 pm »
Not to mention new BMWs.

And expensive vacations
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2024, 07:05:58 pm »

And expensive vacations

Our leadership is a first rate group of idiots. 

And we want to put them in charge of health care.