Author Topic: Bibby Stockholm FURY as Portland residents denied same services as asylum seekers: 'How can the comm  (Read 261 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Bibby Stockholm FURY as Portland residents denied same services as asylum seekers: 'How can the community move forward!'

WATCH NOW: Portland residents hit out at Bibby Stockholm barge six months on GB News
Georgia Pearce
By Georgia Pearce
Published: 12/04/2024 - 11:29Updated: 12/04/2024 - 11:47

The first asylum seekers were moved onto the barge in August 2023
Residents of Portland have hit out at the Government with the Bibby Stockholm barge is still causing concern in Dorset six months on.

Asylum seekers are being moved onto the barge in an attempt to ease pressure on the costs of housing migrants in hotels across the country.

However, Portland locals are outraged at the 'special services' that are provided by Dorset council to the migrants, including free exclusive bus services and free hiking gear.

https://www.gbnews.com/news/bibby-stockholm-fury-portland-residents-divided-asylum-seekers
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Damn citizens expect equity with illegal "newcomers?"  They're liberals so should know democrats don't really believe in equity except for Newsmedia articles!  If they really believed in equity, they wouldn't be trying to push conservatives out of politics by scamming illegals, would they? :nono:
« Last Edit: April 12, 2024, 11:25:16 am by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
Just to clarify, this is Portland in Britain and not in Oregon.  But totally feasible in our Portland, base don everything we've seen going on there over the years.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus