Author Topic: More Latinos Than Ever Want a Border Wall, Mass Deportations.  (Read 102 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
More Latinos Than Ever Want a Border Wall, Mass Deportations.

The construction of a border wall between the United States and Mexico is now supported by nearly half of Latino voters, according to a new poll. Additionally, almost 40 percent of those same voters support deporting all illegal immigrants from the U.S.

According to the Axios-Ipsos survey, support for the border wall has jumped 12–points since December 2021, with 42 percent of Latino voters saying they now support the construction. The survey also — for the first time — asked Latino voters if they backed the president closing the U.S.-Mexico border if too many illegal immigrants were seen crossing into the country. Nearly two-thirds of respondents (64 percent) believed the president should have the authority to close the border.

Overall, immigration ranked as the third most important issue for Latino voters — behind crime and inflation. Over the past several months, polls have shown consistent weakness for President Joe Biden on all three issues — with voters overwhelmingly saying that former President Donald Trump is more capable of handling these problems.

https://thenationalpulse.com/2024/04/11/more-latinos-than-ever-want-a-border-wall-mass-deportations/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson