Author Topic: Gonzales: Biden has let in 9.5 million migrants  (Read 150 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Gonzales: Biden has let in 9.5 million migrants
« on: April 12, 2024, 11:08:04 am »
Gonzales: Biden has let in 9.5 million migrants
by: Julian Resendiz

Posted: Apr 9, 2024 / 06:51 PM CDT

Updated: Apr 10, 2024 / 11:17 AM CDT

Border congressman files resolution condemning administration for ‘failing to enforce’ immigration laws

EL PASO, Texas (Border Report) – A West Texas congressman says he’s filed a resolution condemning the Biden administration for “failing to enforce immigration laws” and secure U.S. borders. The resolution also urges the administration to take a different approach to individuals entering the country illegally and mitigate any ensuing national security threats.

U.S. Rep. Tony Gonzales, R-Texas, recently also called for the administration to designate the ruthless Venezuelan prison gang Tren de Aragua as a transnational criminal organization. Tren de Aragua members have been linked to high-profile crimes in the U.S. this year.

“Americans are fed up with President Biden’s broken immigration policies. The people of my district see it firsthand every day – the border crisis in our backyard,” Gonzales said on Tuesday.

https://www.borderreport.com/news/politics/gonzales-biden-has-let-in-9-5-million-migrants/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Gonzales: Biden has let in 9.5 million migrants
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2024, 11:10:08 am »
Just because the administration doesn't enforce the immigration laws doesn't mean they are soft on illegal immigration!  No siree!  They want to enforce them but global warming makes it impossible. *****rollingeyes*****
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson