Author Topic: Two Dozen Migrants Found Locked in Trailer at Texas Border Checkpoint  (Read 144 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Two Dozen Migrants Found Locked in Trailer at Texas Border Checkpoint

BOB PRICE11 Apr 202416

Rio Grande Valley Sector Border Patrol agents rescued a group of nearly 24 migrants who were locked inside a tractor-trailer earlier this week. The discovery came as the truck driver allegedly attempted to smuggle the migrants through the Falfurrias Border Patrol Checkpoint in Brooks County, Texas.

Rio Grande Valley Sector Chief Patrol Agent Gloria Chavez posted a report on social media that said her agents encountered a tractor-trailer carrying a load of nearly two dozen migrants who had illegally entered the U.S. between ports of entry and managed to avoid apprehension at the border. The agents assigned to the Falfurrias Border Patrol Checkpoint located on U.S. Highway 281 in Brooks County.

Chavez stated the agents conducted an inspection of the truck and found a false wall inside the trailer. Behind that wall were nearly two dozen migrants who were illegally present in the country.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2024/04/11/two-dozen-migrants-found-locked-in-trailer-at-texas-border-checkpoint/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Two Dozen Migrants Found Locked in Trailer at Texas Border Checkpoint
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2024, 11:03:38 am »
If this happens 3 months from now, the "newcomers" may not be residing on this earth. **nononono*
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson