Author Topic: ‘Drives me absolutely insane’: Sticker shock at the pump as gas prices up over 50% since Biden took  (Read 389 times)

Online libertybele

The economy is obviously going to be a factor and Joe would have you believe that inflation is Trump's fault.

‘Drives me absolutely insane’: Sticker shock at the pump as gas prices up over 50% since Biden took office

Rising gas prices under President Biden's watch have led some Americans to face "painful" and "ridiculous" receipts at the pump, drivers at a Virginia gas station told Fox News.

"There's no saving," Donovan said, adding that the cost is "killing" his bottom line. "Gas price has to go back down in order for everybody to really maintain."

"Paychecks are not rising," the Virginian said. "It takes about two or three checks to cover all the bills instead of just one." .....

........On Wednesday, gas prices were over 50% higher than when Biden was inaugurated, according to AAA. The national average for a gallon of gas was nearly $3.62, up from $2.39 on Jan. 20, 2021, when the president was sworn in.

"That's more money out of the pocket that I can be spending on groceries and other everyday items that I need," Davis, of Washington, D.C., said. "You definitely feel it."

A Florida man said he can afford the price surges but knows many families are struggling. The cost of filling up his Chevrolet Suburban "drives me absolutely insane," he added.

"I do fairly well in business, and I just feel for all the people who are trying to make ends meet," he said. "I can make it work, though it's painful, but I don't know how the young family of four gets along. Not just with this inflation, but with all inflation.".................

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/drives-absolutely-insane-sticker-shock-pump-gas-prices-50-since-biden-took-office

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DefiantMassRINO

Local gas price is $3.16/gallon (credit card) at Cumberland Farms / Gulf station.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
Local gas price is $3.16/gallon (credit card) at Cumberland Farms / Gulf station.

It hit $3.89 per gallon today in south central Pennsylvania.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Online LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online banddag

Gas will never be below 3.00 ever again even if Trump is elected. Oil prices was artificially low under Trump and oil cos burned through a trillion dollars of cash reserves because gas was selling for less than it cost to pump and refine. 
Trump said at a rally this year the oil cos did not like him when he was President.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2024, 01:02:23 pm by banddag »