Author Topic: WSJ Poll: Donald Trump Nearly Doubles Support Among Back Men and Women Since 2020  (Read 384 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WSJ Poll: Donald Trump Nearly Doubles Support Among Back Men and Women Since 2020

Wendell Husebø 11 Apr 2024

Thirty percent of black men and 11 percent of black women intend to vote for former President Donald Trump in 2024, Wall Street Journal polling found Thursday, which is a significant increase from 2020 data.

Losing black support would be a blow to President Joe Biden’s reelection campaign.

FLASHBACK — CNN’s Enten: Polling Showing Significant Drop for Democrats Among Black Voters

Only 12 percent of back men voted for Trump in 2020, voting data shows. There is no compatible 2020 polling for black men.

In 2020, six percent of black women said they would vote for Trump, Associated Press polling found, five points less than the Journal‘s 2024 polling.

In more good news for Trump, 42 percent of black women remain up for grabs in 2024, the Journal survey showed:

The poll sampled 218 registered voters from March 17-24 with a 5.2 margin of error.
Percy Jones, a black restaurant manager who lives in Atlanta, said he remembers Trump’s time in office more warmly — especially regarding immigration.

“He didn’t allow people who don’t live here to come in,” Jones told the Journal. “They are taking all of our jobs.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/04/11/donald-trump-nearly-doubles-support-back-men-women-2020/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Believe it when I see it (at the polls).
'Till then... nope.

Offline LMAO

Believe it when I see it (at the polls).
'Till then... nope.

He did make gains amongst minority voters in 2020 from 2016
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
That would bring him from almost nothing to barely noticeable.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline libertybele

IMHO it's not so much the Black vote that he needs but more the female and Hispanic vote.

He's not going to increase his female voting base because of abortion nor will he increase the Hispanic voting because of his threats of deportation.

The DEM policies that stomp on conservatism are well in play. 

Trump/MAGA wiped out any chance of an actual conservative being seated.  I also believe that he has again alienated some of those that vote for him in '16 or '20 because of his attacks on conservatives. The DEMS will remain in control.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.