Author Topic: Republicans Get Warning Sign in State Trump Won  (Read 551 times)

Online libertybele

Republicans Get Warning Sign in State Trump Won
« on: April 11, 2024, 07:26:05 pm »
This is not good.  We need to retain as many conservative governors or GOP governors in red states as we can.  7 out of the last 8 gubernatorial races have turned blue.   **nononono*  IMHO this is more important than the GOP winning the oval office.

Republicans Get Warning Sign in State Trump Won

A new poll delivered a warning sign to Republicans about their chances of winning the governorship in a state won by former President Donald Trump in 2020.

North Carolina's gubernatorial race is set to pit Democratic Attorney General Josh Stein against Republican Lieutenant Governor Mark Robinson against each other in November, making it one of 11 states holding an election for governor this year.

North Carolina is often viewed as a swing state with a slight conservative lean, as it backed Trump by 1.3 percentage points during the 2020 presidential election. It has voted for the Republican presidential candidate in 10 of the last 11 elections.

But Republicans, who are hoping to pick up the governor's seat, may be poised for a loss in the race to replace Democratic Governor Roy Cooper in November, according to a flurry of recent polls showing Stein with an edge over Robinson.

The state gains some of its swing state status due to often electing a Democratic candidate to the governor's mansion. Seven of the last eight gubernatorial contests in the state have gone blue.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/republicans-get-warning-sign-in-state-trump-won/ar-BB1lstdJ?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=af8906c42f90427daa419f77b17e77fb&ei=22
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online cato potatoe

Re: Republicans Get Warning Sign in State Trump Won
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2024, 08:39:11 pm »
Club MAGA does not care about winning elections.  This character will entertain them for a few months, and he will kiss Trump's behind.  I asked a couple of MAGA geniuses why they picked Robinson, despite his fatal flaws.  Do you know what they told me?  "Wayul ... Stein's gonna win anyway.  I just love what Robinson has to say." 

888mouth

The presidential race could go either direction.  Trump has little support in the suburban counties which are overwhelming the rest, similar to GA. 

Online DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2024, 09:01:36 pm »
Cary, North Carolina = Containment Area for Relocated Yankees (C.A.R.Y.)
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2024, 10:16:06 pm »
Club MAGA does not care about winning elections.  This character will entertain them for a few months, and he will kiss Trump's behind.  I asked a couple of MAGA geniuses why they picked Robinson, despite his fatal flaws.  Do you know what they told me?  "Wayul ... Stein's gonna win anyway.  I just love what Robinson has to say." 

888mouth

The presidential race could go either direction.  Trump has little support in the suburban counties which are overwhelming the rest, similar to GA.

Club MAGA will just blame voter fraud if Trump loses North Carolina.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Online libertybele

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2024, 10:29:18 pm »
I am one that believe that the fix is already in.  Joe is going to be re-elected or Harris.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online banddag

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2024, 10:35:36 pm »
I am one that believe that the fix is already in.  Joe is going to be re-elected or Harris.

Joe is going to be replaced at the democrat convention. Joe is in on it. Someone, a male or female, attractive, educated, charismatic, not well known. Will run middle to left of center, promise to be a new democrat to combat crime and the border . Bill Clinton Part deux.   Will win in  a landslide and Trump will not know what hit him.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2024, 10:38:21 pm by banddag »

Online libertybele

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2024, 10:40:49 pm »
Joe is going to be replaced at the democrat convention. Joe is in on it. Someone, a male or female, attractive, educated, charismatic, not well known. Will run middle to left of center, promise to be a new democrat to combat crime and the border . Bill Clinton Part deux.   Will win in  a landslide and Trump will not know what hit him.

That's exactly the way I see it....Joe will be replaced at the convention.  Clinton 2.0?  Try Obama 3.0 (Joe is Obama 2.0 now).  Except, I believe that they will be well known.  Michelle Obama, Valerie Jarrett, Eric Holder ....

Online banddag

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2024, 10:44:38 pm »
That's exactly the way I see it....Joe will be replaced at the convention.  Clinton 2.0?  Try Obama 3.0 (Joe is Obama 2.0 now).  Except, I believe that they will be well known.  Michelle Obama, Valerie Jarrett, Eric Holder ....

Person will be someone new such with a clean slate such as Gov Andy Beshear. The ones you noted have too much baggage.

Online rustynail

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2024, 10:45:42 pm »
"You of little faith, why are you so afraid?"

Online LMAO

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2024, 10:51:50 pm »

Person will be someone new such with a clean slate such as Gov Andy Beshear. The ones you noted have too much baggage.

If, and that is a big if, the scenario you outline plays out, that’s who I see them going with or somebody similar.

He’s a popular, moderate Democrat governor in a red state who just won reelection and defeated the MAGA endorsed Candidate recently
« Last Edit: April 11, 2024, 10:52:40 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online libertybele

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2024, 10:52:12 pm »

A DEM with a clean slate??  I didn't know that, that someone existed.