Author Topic: When An Administration Supports "Death to America" Calls on Its Own Soil  (Read 113 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
When An Administration Supports "Death to America" Calls on Its Own Soil
Editor’s Note:

It used to be a foregone conclusion that the United States would always stand by Israel when it was threatened by Islamist nations who despise the fact that Israel even exists. Terrorists view the United States with the same hatred, and now we have an administration that openly supports those who wish our demise as well. How can this be? If we are paying attention, as David Harsanyi suggests, we can clearly see that our president is courting our enemies. Do not doubt that these enemies are taking notice. Reprinted with permission. Pat Daugherty, Ed.D.
Michigan Rally

Joe Biden Is Now Chasing The ‘Death To America’ Voter
APRIL 10, 2024
by David Harsanyi
It was Al-Quds Day last Friday. To celebrate the occasion, protesters in Dearborn, Michigan, chanted “Death to America” and “Death to Israel” while a speaker named Tarek Bazzi declared the United States — a place that’s afforded him the liberty to openly support rapists, murderers, and terrorists — one of the “rottenest countries” on the planet. “It’s the entire system that has to go,” he explained to cheers of, what I assume, were American citizens.

As Seth Mandel notes, there’s Charlottesville every other day in America, and barely anyone on the left cares. Most progressives, let’s face it, either tacitly or openly support these days of rage.

https://eagleforum.org/publications/insights/when-an-administration-supports-death-to-america-calls-on-its-own-soil.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson