Author Topic: The Overlap Between Nazis and Hamas Is Downright Uncanny  (Read 138 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The Overlap Between Nazis and Hamas Is Downright Uncanny
« on: April 11, 2024, 04:37:31 pm »
April 10, 2024
The Overlap Between Nazis and Hamas Is Downright Uncanny
By Milli Sands

If you’re wondering how Hamas and its fellow travelers, which both Biden and the Democrats support, are perfectly comparable to the Nazis, let me count some of the ways. (There are actually countless examples for all of these comparisons.) In their approach to the Jews, the two entities are indistinguishable, which means those who hate the Nazis (and leftists claim to) should hate Hamas, too.

(For purposes of this counting, Hamas is the proxy for all of the people who call themselves Palestinians (inaccurately), given how strongly Gazan and West Bankian civilians support it.)

Nazis and Hamas Hate And Want To Exterminate Jews

Nazis:

On September 16, 1919, Hitler issues his first written comment on the so-called Jewish Question.

In the statement, he defined the Jews as a race and not a religious community, characterized the effect of a Jewish presence as a “race-tuberculosis of the peoples,” and identified the initial goal of a German government to be discriminatory legislation against Jews. The “ultimate goal must definitely be the removal of the Jews altogether.”

Hamas:

“Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it.”...

The Prophet, Allah bless him and grant him salvation, has said: ‘The Day of Judgement will not come about until Moslems fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Moslems, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him.’ [directing the killing of Jews, drawing on a hadith]

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2024/04/the_overlap_between_nazis_and_hamas_is_downright_uncanny.html
« Last Edit: April 11, 2024, 04:38:21 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: The Overlap Between Nazis and Hamas Is Downright Uncanny
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2024, 04:39:21 pm »
This should be no surprise as Nazis and Muslims were allies in WWII. :nono:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson