Author Topic: Reality Keeps Ruining the Lies Democrats Are Telling About the Economy.. Derek Hunter  (Read 157 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Reality Keeps Ruining the Lies Democrats Are Telling About the Economy
Derek Hunter

There are a few professions that face no consequences for being wrong, among them are meteorologist, politician and economist. I should add a caveat to that last one – that job only comes with no consequences in regards to the government, which goes hand-in-hand with politicians. As you and your family grapple with navigating Joe Biden’s horrible economy and his never-ending Biden-flation, never forget the lies we’ve been told by the very people who’ve spent that last four years blowing so much smoke up our rear ends that we have to worry about colon cancer, and hold them accountable for those lie.

It started off with a series of steadfast denials that inflation even existed, remember that? From the White House – the President, press secretary, various Cabinet Secretaries – to the media and punditry class, all denied there was any inflation at all. They kept this up as long as possible, well beyond the point of absurdity.

When the lie could no longer be supported, and the truth remained unhelpful to Democrats, a new lie was employed: inflation is transitory.

Remember that one? As prices rose, these “learned” people in positions of authority swore to everyone that what they were experiencing, what these politicians insisted was not happening, was now happening, but don’t worry – it’ll only be happening for a little while. It will end soon, it was the supply chain or “corporate greed” or opportunism, whatever. It was going to pass like a stone and all would be well.

That, too, was a lie. They knew it at the time and simply did not care. The objective was to just get over the next hump, the next election – midterms, off-year, special, whatever – and create a new story when the last one no longer worked.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2024/04/11/reality-keeps-ruining-the-lies-democrats-are-telling-about-the-economy-n2637608
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

The Democrat strategy is to tell people not to believe their pocketbook.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy