Author Topic: State of Defense 2024: Once a year, Defense One takes a look at how the services are modernizing and  (Read 73 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
State of Defense 2024: Once a year, Defense One takes a look at how the services are modernizing and positioning for the year ahead. Read:

State of the Army: The cancellation of a scout helicopter just might signal a new era of agility. (Sam Skove)
State of the Navy: Amid program delays and budget choices, the new CNO vows more learning and “more players on the field.” (Bradley Peniston)
State of the Air Force: A strategic reorientation is unfolding against changes in the conduct of air warfare. (Audrey Decker)
State of the Marine Corps: The Corps' race to become a lighter service might move faster if its budget weren’t flat. (Sam Skove)
State of the Space Force: The young service is focusing on contested space—even as its budgets return to Earth. (Audrey Decker)
And watch our interviews with the services' top leaders:

https://www.defenseone.com/threats/2024/04/the-d-brief-april-09-2024/395576/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson