Author Topic: ICE arrests illegal migrants released without bail after alleged assault on NYPD at Target  (Read 167 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
ICE arrests illegal migrants released without bail after alleged assault on NYPD at Target
3 of the migrants are from Venezuela while the 4th is from Colombia
By Michael Dorgan , Bill Melugin Fox News
Published April 11, 2024 7:48am EDT

Four of five migrants freed after attacking NYPD officers: Report
Fox News’ Alexis McAdams reports on another incident where a group of migrants attacked New York police officers.

Four illegal immigrants who were part of a group arrested and then released after allegedly robbing a New York City Target store – an incident during which two police officers were attacked – have been detained by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and likely face deportation, the federal agency tells Fox News.

On Wednesday, ICE picked up Venezuelan citizens Michael Jose Sanchez Mayo, 31, Henry Omar Zambrano Zapata, 19, and Yusneibi Yohana Machado Avila, 23, along with Sebastian Jaramillio Balanta, 22, who is from Colombia, about a week after the crew allegedly raided the Upper East Side store.

"All four unlawfully present noncitizens were arrested without incident due to the violation of their DHS release conditions and are in custody pending removal proceedings," an ICE spokesperson told Fox News.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ice-arrests-illegal-migrants-released-without-bail-alleged-assault-nypd-target
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson