Author Topic: 54% Of Americans Think Biden's Open Borders Aimed At Creating Permanent Democrat Majority: Rasmussen  (Read 365 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
54% Of Americans Think Biden's Open Borders Aimed At Creating Permanent Democrat Majority: Rasmussen

BY TYLER DURDEN
WEDNESDAY, APR 10, 2024 - 10:00 PM
A new poll from Rasmussen finds that 54% of likely voters believe Joe Biden to be "encouraging" illegal aliens to enter the United States in order to "create a permanent majority" for the Democrats, the National Pulse reports.

According to the poll, 43% "strongly agree" that the border crisis is being facilitated for political advantage, while 14% "somewhat agree." 29% "strongly disagree," while 8% "somewhat disagree."

Hispanic voters, despite having leaned Democrat in every general and midterm election since 1980, are actually more likely to believe Biden is exploiting illegal immigration than any other ethnic group. Forty-eight percent strongly agree this is what the Democrat leader is doing, and 20 percent somewhat agree for a combined 68 percent. This compares to 17 percent who strongly disagree and seven percent who somewhat disagree.

A combined 54 percent of white voters agree Biden is trying to create a permanent majority, and a plurality of 47 percent of black voters agree. -National Pulse

Meanwhile 36% of self-identified moderates believe Biden is trying to create a permanent majority, as do 36% of Democrats.

In February, Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas claimed that the Biden administration doesn't bear responsibility for the border crisis, despite, among other things:

Terminating the National Emergency at the Southwest border
Revoking a Trump-era Executive Order that was designed to ensure there was meaningful enforcement of U.S. immigration laws.
Issuing an executive order protecting DACA recipients
Unveiling the U.S. Citizenship Act, which would provide amnesty to millions of illegal aliens in the U.S., demonstrating intent to reward illegal border crossers with a path to citizenship.
Announcing a 100-day moratorium on deportations and immigration enforcement, effectively providing amnesty to criminal and other removable aliens

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/54-americans-think-bidens-open-borders-aimed-creating-permanent-democrat-majority
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Say it out loud:
The Great Replacement.

Sounds like folks are finally beginning to understand.

Online LMAO

Only 54%?

No country has a deliberately dysfunctional border without an objective
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online DefiantMassRINO

Why else would Biden's Homeland "Security" Secretary allow hundreds of thousands, if not millions, illegal immigrants to remain in the US while their cases are adjudicated (which takes many) years?

Add drivers licenses for illegals, plus Motor Voter automatic voter registration, and illegal immigrants have the potential to add hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of illegal immigrant voters.

Once they are allowed to vote in local and state elections, how do you prevent them from voting in Federal elections without separate illegal immigrant ballots, which Dems will never agree to?

Also, Dems are pushing for illegal immigrants to be counted by Census, which has the potential to skew apportionment in favor of states with large numbers of illegal immigrants.

Birth rates are lower in Blue States, so, Dems have to illegally import more illegal immigrants to increase number of persons to be counted, allowed to vote, in those Blue States.

Also, illegal immigrant "catch & release" gives globalist Pirate Equity and Vulture Capital firms, like BlackRock, a larger pool of cheap and exploitable illegal workers to fatten their profits, which they donate to Dem candidates and causes.

Open Borders are an important component of the Dem voter and Dem donor feedback loop to increase the number of Dems elected to office.

If not, what is the rational alternative justification for Open Borders?

What is the benefit of Open Borders, and whom benefits from Open Borders?  Certainly not legal voters and taxpayers.  Housing, feeding, and educating illegal immigrants is busting local, state, and school district budgets - increasing tax burden on citizen and legal immigrant workers and taxpayers.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online banddag

There is a real reason why the flow of immigrants has not been stopped by either party. It's not about cheap votes or cheap labor (though those 2 reasons are the side perks to each party.)and no such thing as the Great Replacement.

It is just starting to be talked about. Hint: Lessor of 2 evils