Author Topic: Rancher Says He Has Over 3,000 Images Of Migrants Crossing, Claims Officials Haven’t Been Seen On Pr  (Read 106 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Rancher Says He Has Over 3,000 Images Of Migrants Crossing, Claims Officials Haven’t Been Seen On Property In ‘Months’

HAILEY GOMEZ
GENERAL ASSIGNMENT REPORTER
April 10, 2024

Arizona rancher Jim Chilton stated Wednesday on Fox News that in the last three years, he’s collected over 3,000 images of illegal migrants crossing into the U.S. and that he hasn’t seen Border Patrol Agents on his property in “four months.”

Chilton appeared on “The Ingraham Angle” to discuss the ongoing southern border crisis and the effects it’s had on his ranch which spans five miles across the Arizona-Mexico border. Fox host Laura Ingraham asked the rancher what he has been “regularly finding” that most Americans would be “shocked” to know about. (RELATED: Officials Arrest Illegal Immigrant For Allegedly Assaulting Police, Family Members)

“Well, I have five motion-activated cameras. In the last three years, I’ve collected 3,050 images of people in camouflage, carpet shoes, and similar backpacks. I’m sure – [I’ve] been told – that at least 20% are packing drugs to come into our country to poison our people,” Chilton stated.

“Now you hear about what the Biden administration is thinking about doing on the border. Does that give you any comfort, Jim?” Ingraham questioned.

https://dailycaller.com/2024/04/10/arizona-rancher-images-migrants-crossing-captured-border-patrol/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson