Author Topic: The Lake Garda Climate-Freak-Show Disappears… Italy’s Largest Lake Now Overflowing!  (Read 143 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The Lake Garda Climate-Freak-Show Disappears… Italy’s Largest Lake Now Overflowing!
17 hours ago Guest Blogger 54 Comments

From the NoTricksZone

By P Gosselin

A year ago, Europe’s media blared on about Lake Garda’s dangerously low level, and warned the lake risked drying out. Today, the water level is at a near high.

Nestled in northern Italy, Lake Garda is a favorite holiday destination for Germans. It has historic charm and is framed by the picturesque Dolomites to the north.

Just a year ago, the media and climate “experts”, however, were warning that Italy’s largest lake, at 370 square kilometers, risked drying up – a sure consequence of climate change, no doubt!

For example, last April the German Handelsblatt reported the lake had reached a “new low”, after a protracted drought period in the region:

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2024/04/10/the-lake-garda-climate-freak-show-disappears-italys-largest-lake-now-overflowing/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson