Author Topic: Guests at the state dinner for Japan's prime minister will share the feel of walking over a koi pond  (Read 1212 times)

Online mountaineer

Does this mean they'll get their feet wet?
Guests at the state dinner for Japan's prime minister will share the feel of walking over a koi pond
 Story by DARLENE SUPERVILLE
 Associated Press
April 10, 2024

Forget about a red carpet.  Jill Biden is honoring the friendship between the United States and Japan by transforming the State Floor of the White House into a “vibrant spring garden” for the state dinner she and President Joe Biden will host Wednesday for Prime Minister Fumio Kishida.

The first lady sounded especially excited about a replacement for the red carpet in the famous Cross Hall. The “stunning” floor covering will give more than 200 guests the feel of walking over a koi pond, a nod to fish that symbolize “friendship, peace, luck and perseverance,” she said at a media preview a day earlier.  ...
AP via MSN
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Guests arrive.
Is Bill waving at the buxom brunette? Is Hillary trying to smuggle in an illegal immigrant family under that tent?

https://twitter.com/redsteeze/status/1778190547439722942

The buxom brunette is Jeff Bezos' girlfriend Lauren Sanchez.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2024, 10:48:10 pm by mountaineer »

Online mountaineer

Naomi Biden in a flowing floral gown (with husband Peter Neal) at tonight's White House State dinner

Offline libertybele

The menu (Oh thank goodness, Joe gets ice-cream)

The food is the center of any good state dinner. According to the White House, guests will be served a first course of house-cured salmon; a salad of avocados, red grapefruit, watermelon radish and cucumber; and shiso leaf fritters.

Dry-aged rib eye steak with blistered shishito pepper butter, fava beans, morels and cipollini will be the main course, with a sesame oil sabayon.

Dessert includes salted caramel pistachio cake, a matcha ganache; and ice cream — cherry ice cream, with raspberry drizzle.

Deniro & Tiffany Chen
« Last Edit: April 10, 2024, 10:55:33 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

DeNiro looks like an old drunk.

Biden looks like he hasn't the slightest clue where he is - or why.

Offline libertybele

DeNiro looks like an old drunk.

Biden looks like he hasn't the slightest clue where he is - or why.

Joe looks like he's trying to figure out if he's supposed to be reading something off a teleprompter.  :silly:

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Yuck...I would pass on dinner...grab a hamburger on the way home..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline libertybele

Yuck...I would pass on dinner...grab a hamburger on the way home..

888high58888 I'd eat some of the salad, cut the salmon to look like I ate some of it,  eat the steak, move the rest of the dinner around to make it look like I ate some of it, have some dessert and yes, probably grab a burger on the way home.

Offline libertybele

Online mountaineer

I haven't seen any more photos from this, apart from Biden's granddaughter Finnegan and daughter Ashley. Oh well, one more clown show to miss.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The circus was in DC tonight

Bezos and fellow tech giant Tim Cook of Apple are attending the event.
She sure is proud of those boobs...they are always hanging out in every picture I see on the NY Post

Figure skater Kristi Yamaguchi was invited to the White House.

What a hot mess

Neil Bluhm and Leslie Bluhm entering the Booksellers area of the White House.

more
https://nypost.com/2024/04/10/us-news/biden-hosting-clintons-big-tech-bigwigs-at-state-dinner-for-japans-pm-fumio-kishida/
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

The circus was in DC tonight

Bezos and fellow tech giant Tim Cook of Apple are attending the event.
She sure is proud of those boobs...they are always hanging out in every picture I see on the NY Post

Figure skater Kristi Yamaguchi was invited to the White House.

What a hot mess

Neil Bluhm and Leslie Bluhm entering the Booksellers area of the White House.

more
https://nypost.com/2024/04/10/us-news/biden-hosting-clintons-big-tech-bigwigs-at-state-dinner-for-japans-pm-fumio-kishida/

As for Jeff Bozo and his date -- looks like she had to leave in a hurry and kept the neglige on -- no worries -- the shoes are great!
Bill certainly looks excited to be there ... :bullie smokin:
« Last Edit: April 11, 2024, 01:43:25 am by libertybele »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
As for Jeff Bozo and his date -- looks like she had to leave in a hurry and kept the neglige on -- no worries -- the shoes are great!

They're engaged...you can't see the ring in this photo...HUGE
Support the USO

Online mountaineer

You can bet Bill Clinton couldn't keep his eyes off of Ms. Sanchez's bosom.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Joe looks like he's trying to figure out if he's supposed to be reading something off a teleprompter.  :silly:
Nope, he's looking to see if there are any kids, preferably girls, around to sniff and fondle.

Online Right_in_Virginia

The entertainment ------

Singer and songwriter Paul Simon performed Graceland and Slip Sliding Away in the State
Dining Room Wednesday night

Online mountaineer

What a lovely, er, toast. Or whatever.

Staring at script, "We both remember the choices that were made to forge a friendship that were once only a devastating a fight that existed before!"

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1778215186358321578

Offline GtHawk

I have been thinking about this state dinner and for some reason I started thinking about Lloyd Bridges' character of Tug Benson in Hot shots Part Deux, apparently someone else did too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4wUBj7931c&ab_channel=TheDCShorts

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mockery Erupts Following Hillary Clinton’s State Dinner Appearance

Mockery of twice-failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton has erupted across social media following her state dinner appearance.

many comments here
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/04/11/mockery-erupts-following-hillary-clintons-state-dinner-appearance/
Support the USO

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Bezo's date id full of more plastic than a Japanese car.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GtHawk

Bezo's date id full of more plastic than a Japanese car.
I think it was Megan Kelley that did a riff on Bezos's fiancées appearance, I really have to agree with her :silly:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WSRaKFyeYI&ab_channel=MegynKelly

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I think it was Megan Kelley that did a riff on Bezos's fiancées appearance, I really have to agree with her

I agree she does look like a hooker but this is the way she dresses now...NYPost constantly publishes photos of her...why I don't know... :shrug:
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

I agree she does look like a hooker but this is the way she dresses now...NYPost constantly publishes photos of her...why I don't know... :shrug:

I agree she looks like a hooker and why she feels it's ok to be seen in public looking trashy, I don't know.

Clinton -- well, she now wears mumu's but at least she is displaying some decency.

Anyways, this is her ring ... she's dressed ok... at least she's covering up her 'girls'.

Hey, she's got the ring ....he's gets to fondle her boobs.  :laugh:
« Last Edit: April 11, 2024, 05:41:51 pm by libertybele »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
[quote
Hey, she's got the ring ....he's gets to fondle her boobs.  :laugh:
[/quote]

Well he paid for them after all..lol
Support the USO